Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
The “expected losses” comment was pretty telling. Whilst I’m not saying we should of went looney tune and believed we had a world class team, it’s that sort of thinking tho (expected losses) were games are lost before they start. I’ll never understand why it’s like that.
And it filters down to players what did Pickford say we were beaten before we went out there in a home game against already relegated Sheffield United. The players have a shocking mentality we never come back from behind we have no grit no fight no drive for success... And the pressure isn't there from above and we wonder why we are languishing in mid table year after bleeding year!!

He could spend another £400mil as long as we get champions league and a top stadium then he could double his investment with ease.

Moshiri has done more than anyone to try to resurrect our club than anyone in decades.
Everyone has a right to their views / opinions , but ffs have a look at this with a degree of realism.
He had a shot at the moon for instant improvement via Carlo , and we were all delighted (including the usual suspects who are never happy with anything !) . Then were stabbed in the back by that fella , but the attempt was great.
Mr. Moshiri hasn’t been helped by all the people around him in the boardroom, Kenwright, his friend, who brought him to the club should have been advising him much better, instead he has helped him spend his money like there was no tomorrow but has kept hold of the £M‘s he made from the deal to sell Everton, like the rest who have done the same since Mr. Moshiri came to the club, with friends like these he doesn’t need enemies. It’s time he learned sense and should be well wise to the phoneys who bend his ear. Five years from when he started Mr. Moshiri is further back with his plans for Everton and £M’s spent to very little, if any, benefit.

Mr. Moshiri hasn’t been helped by all the people around him in the boardroom, Kenwright, his friend, who brought him to the club should have been advising him much better, instead he has helped him spend his money like there was no tomorrow but has kept hold of the £M‘s he made from the deal to sell Everton, like the rest who have done the same since Mr. Moshiri came to the club, with friends like these he doesn’t need enemies. It’s time he learned sense and should be well wise to the phoneys who bend his ear. Five years from when he started Mr. Moshiri is further back with his plans for Everton and £M’s spent to very little, if any, benefit.
The Stadium

Yes very good point, I was talking in terms of where they are in football terms, on the pitch. Sunderland and Bolton had new grounds, look where they are and Spurs look to be going backwards with their new ground.
Yes you are right. In terms of football we are where we started but I do think he's trying, some bad decisions, some unlucky ones.