Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Biggeest mistake he made is not getting a top class manager like Carlo I when he first took over, instead of Koeman, alladyce and Silva. Would have saved himself a lot of money

Easier said than done I'd suspect. I mean, it's Sunday morning, I downed 9 bottles of staropramen last night, and I'm struggling to remember who we might have actually got in. Carlo went to Bayern the summer Koeman took over, and Jose went to the red mancs. So no chance we were getting either of them at that time.

Got a sneaky feeling we may yet see Mourinho manage us one day anyway.

Easier said than done I'd suspect. I mean, it's Sunday morning, I downed 9 bottles of staropramen last night, and I'm struggling to remember who we might have actually got in. Carlo went to Bayern the summer Koeman took over, and Jose went to the red mancs. So no chance we were getting either of them at that time.

Yeah not saying it would have been easy. Martinez got a £10 million pay off and his staff got paid off. Koeman got millions. Silva got millions. He should have threw this money at a top class manager. As you say this pool of managers is very small. For me Mourinho is successful but only stats around 2 or 3 years and causes carnage before he leaves.
Anyway after 9 bottles of staropramen ill let you chill

Football has been a business only for many years now. Jack Walker winning the league for Blackburn was probably the last of the owners investing money into their club not expecting a return.

Man City owners invested hugely but have already sold off a small percentage of the club to Chinese investors and have recouped a big chunk of the money invested and the club is now worth multiples of what was invested.

I think that our neighbours are suffering " the Kroenke effect" when after three or four years of the greatest success in their history they will probably have to sell somebody to pay for Thiago. I think their luck in appointing Klopp is masking what lays in store for them down the line.... a cash cow for FSG.

Usmanov and Moshiri have recently come to support Everton and they are spending to buy success and add value to the club.... we have all known that since day 1.

The rewards if they are successful makes their investment look small.
And conversely the rewards for both them and us might be massive...hopefully

I hope not. When Carlo retires I’d like us to be in a position where we can attract a top manager from the next generation, not an even more washed up by then Mourinho. He seems only to preside over car crashes these days.