Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
You're from Exeter mate. You shouldn't feel sorry for anyone.
Am from Knotty Ash. Exeter Gently is my 5 aside team name. Exit *her *gently...

I haven't been on here for nearly a year and come back on and low and behold you're here venting the same garbage you where when I left.

Dave mate I don't know what to say other than this faux anger is old hat.

Please reveal the stadium plans the day after City take the title, the ultimate popcorn
Do you honestly think Liverpool fans give a crap about what we’re building? They’re 39 points ahead of us in the table, ffs.

Everton building the second biggest stadium in the city, and the 8th biggest stadium in the country, isn’t going to suddenly make them think the tide is turning.

Am from Knotty Ash. Exeter Gently is my 5 aside team name. Exit *her *gently...

I haven't been on here for nearly a year and come back on and low and behold you're here venting the same garbage you where when I left.

Dave mate I don't know what to say other than this faux anger is old hat.
There's no anger. I just know a chancer when I see one.

Moshiri is a fake. He's not getting any stadium built and I just wish he'd sell up and give someone with real cash and ambition a go.

Anyone who thinks that feller is the real deal haven't been paying attention.

You're from Exeter mate. You shouldn't feel sorry for anyone.
pwnt.gif

Invested more money into this football club than every single owner we have had in the last 140 years COMBINED.

Rugmuncher.
Lukaku and Stones cash + £50M extra per season. That's where the 'investment' has come from.

But you go on worshipping your false Gods as per.

Lukaku and Stones cash + £50M extra per season. That's where the 'investment' has come from.

But you go on worshipping your false Gods as per.

330m invested already, 4th highest spenders in the league, 6th highest in the whole of Europe.

LOL

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a non-believer?
Who don't believe in anything?

There's no anger. I just know a chancer when I see one.

Moshiri is a fake. He's not getting any stadium built and I just wish he'd sell up and give someone with real cash and ambition a go.

Anyone who thinks that feller is the real deal haven't been paying attention.
Listen genuinely haven't come on here to attack you but only saying what I see and even now you can't see it. Crack on if you genuinely get something out of it

330m invested already, 4th highest spenders in the league, 6th highest in the whole of Europe.

LOL

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a non-believer?
Who don't believe in anything?

Invested: as in bought shares and debt and wont lose a single shiny penny from it.

He's a carpetbagger. You may be taken in by his flannel, I'm not.

Listen genuinely haven't come on here to attack you but only saying what I see and even now you can't see it. Crack on if you genuinely get something out of it
I try and reveal to some people about the reality of the situation with this owner. I get that much out of it.

I try and reveal to some people about the reality of the situation with this owner. I get that much out of it.
Mate you can have reservations...god knows I have them with Kenwright but as it stands you've revealed nothing but you're own bitterness towards a fella,who granted has made mistakes! but has at least got to a point where can pay decent wages for decent players.

I think a lot of us thought that Usmanov was waiting in the wings to rescue us from the current state we’re in. Now that dream has gone, we’re stuck with the reality of what we’ve got.

Can’t even announce how much our sponsorship deals are, because that would only serve to highlight just how poorly this club is performing in this new ‘era’.