Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
So you cant see things went badly wrong under Koeman and Walsh ?
And do you not give the guy credit for seeing this rectifying it ?
Last summer was a watershed and bringing in Silva & especially Brands who even quoted this is no quick fix .
If you cant see this then you need another hobby fella.Or are you just another (& there are a few on here) of the I WANT IT NOW generation.

Want it now?

We haven’t won a tap since 1995 of course we ALL want it now.

I am realistic and I want a plan, but if an opportunity appears we should take it.

I can go into details how about our commercial revenue hasn’t really changed other than a one off USM deal but that’s for another day.

I could go on his William Kenwright is still active within the club when he’s got more failings than Chris Grayling.

I am just pointing out there’s a opportunity arising and we should take it

Want it now?

We haven’t won a tap since 1995 of course we ALL want it now.

I am realistic and I want a plan, but if an opportunity appears we should take it.

I can go into details how about our commercial revenue hasn’t really changed other than a one off USM deal but that’s for another day.

I could go on his William Kenwright is still active within the club when he’s got more failings than Chris Grayling.

I am just pointing out there’s a opportunity arising and we should take it
You want a plan ?.....Well youve got one now.
So why be so downbeat about it , its not going to happen overnight.

We ALL know its been crap since 95 but I believe there was a massive change and propper strategy brought in last summer but it has to be done in stages , if after the next 2 windows we are still where we are now then feel free to bleat on.

You want a plan ?.....Well youve got one now.
So why be so downbeat about it , its not going to happen overnight.

We ALL know its been crap since 95 but I believe there was a massive change and propper strategy brought in last summer but it has to be done in stages , if after the next 2 windows we are still where we are now then feel free to bleat on.

Missing my point.

Do you know what opportunity I am talking about?

Missing my point.

Do you know what opportunity I am talking about?
Dont be silly lad , there is an obvious opportunity anyone can see , but yanno we wont do that with 3 games of a major transitional season left is it ?
This has to be over 2/3/4 seasons , not ever gonna happen overnight just chucking money at it.
You asked for a plan ....well youve got one.

Dont be silly lad , there is an obvious opportunity anyone can see , but yanno we wont do that with 3 games of a major transitional season left is it ?
This has to be over 2/3/4 seasons , not ever gonna happen overnight just chucking money at it.
You asked for a plan ....well youve got one.

Point missed chief.

Chelsea have a transfer ban.

United look like they need a clear out possibly bigger than ours and don’t really have a set style of play unlike us (albeit there’s lot to improve).

Arsenal? Well arsenal for me have the worst back 4 in the top 10 but have two lads who score goals for fun. They also have a very limited budget apparently.

The other 3 we won’t get near next season but one step at a time.

carpetbagger-3.jpg