Farhad Moshirì

24 Months On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

• Disappointed

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrendanGOT

Player Valuation: £8m
Well im no friend of Bills, but I think its harsh to say he done naff all, he kept us in the league, which is often overlooked I feel, its a tough, tough league.
Could argue he touched lucky with moyes, perhaps even moyes touched lucky initially in his role as manager as one season we did very nearly go down. Anyways for the investment Bill put in we really should have went down let's face it. Moyes, the scouts and coaching staff are the real reason we didn't not Bill really, just my opinion though.

MarcelsGoat

Brands Only Signs Ballers
Could argue he touched lucky with moyes, perhaps even moyes touched lucky initially in his role as manager as one season we did very nearly go down. Anyways for the investment Bill put in we really should have went down let's face it. Moyes, the scouts and coaching staff are the real reason we didn't not Bill really, just my opinion though.
Same could be said about Rooney.

He made mistakes and he got lucky with Moyes, Rooney, Cahill, Arteta but still.

As I say im not gonna defend the fella, hes not my man.

degsy

Player Valuation: £70m
Kenwright bought Everton for 20m, he sold half of it for 80m.

Dont sleep on Bill.
Allegedly putting that 20M debt on to the Clubs books = net cash outlay 'not one brass wazoo' - allegedly...not a bad trick for 80M profit...allegedly
#Fortress
#KD
#DK
#BVI
allegedly

But he is very good at teary speeches at funerals and memorials...allegedly
And the happy clappers love him...allegedly

OnlyBlueWillDo

Player Valuation: £30m
See reports in France that PSG's owners QIA are looking to poetentially invest in an English club (does state likely to be a championship club with potential like vila, QPR).

With BMD and Liverpool Waters I would hope Moshiri has them looking this way.

We get rich owners who can move us forward

Moshiri gets to bugger off with a profit

Everyones a winner.
QIA were up for buying us way before they bought PSG, and they met Bill and Wyness at the time to discuss and despite Bill shouting from the rooftops in the media we were for sale, in said meeting he only wanted "Investment" for a stake in the club.

QIA were not prepared to invest with a muppet still running the show and that's where it ended, had Bill been genuine in his claims for wanting a sale, they would have purchased.

True story.

deipnosophist

If he boots Kenwright and Woods our this summer, he’ll go up in my estimations.
Yes, imo it’s vital Blue Bill is kicked for touch. Luvvy Bill is turning the team into a bunch of sissies who watch the Kardashians and Married at First Sight. Listen, if a bloke wants to wear a girlie g string under his togger shorts, I don’t think that’s very good. Blokes should wear coarser materialed underpants.
In short, if Luvvy Bill stays any longer, our team , our lion hearts, will be turned into gigantic pansies.

GwladysBlue

The whole attitude of this club needs to change. We’ve been rubbish for so long now that the fans just accept it’s who we are.

Buzzing about the Liver Birds being turned blue, that’s all the board have to do to impress some of you lot. No doubt the ones who stood up and clapped Kenwright’s fat head on the big screen after the Blue Union march against him. You get the club you deserve, quite clearly.

We’ve got people on the board who have been there for the majority of the Premier League era and have allowed the likes of Southampton, West Ham, etc to get comparable commercial deals. Clubs like Wolves who have been promoted and are already at the same level as us.

We’re rubbish because there is no expectation. It’s fine for us to be consistently woeful.

Get rid of the board, the whole lot of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.