Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Well the billionaire who was in control at Villa reduced them to a sell to survive club.

edit. And I havnt seen anything about a new one buying him out.
True and as we have found there are billionaires and billionaires.Trust us to get the long pockets variety.

he is a seriously good accountant for Russian oligarchs mate...

but he hasn't and never will do understand the inner workings of premier league football team.

its like a construction site manager thinking he can go and run british airways, jus cos he's, well, a manager ...

That's why he hired...a director of football!

Some really pathetic whingeing on here , in my opinion.
The guy is doing his best to improve us , and investing.
Never been seen since the 70 / 80s.
He has been badly advised by his "football" personnel.
Get a grip, we are having to pay over the odds for players because of where we are.
Hopefully Brand and Silva are good hires.
Wobble heads guys.

On another thread someone kindly told me what RAWK is, a sort of cultish RS fan site. It must be boring to be on that reading presumably endless praise and predictions of honours galore. On here it is hard to be bored with such a flow and variety of shoite being exchanged about rumours. Just imagine if we end up signing nobody and get rid of nobody before the season begins. The entertainment on here, insults and counter insults and doom laden predictions will surpass all previous standards.
Good post this. Entering GOT is akin to exploring some whacky and wonderful rabbit hole; mad hatters everywhere. I love the place.

So our so called carpetbagger is providing YET more funds for our new manager while refurbishing Goodison for the disabled, regenerating The Liver Building into an Everton hub and still working on our new stadium.

But he is crap and nothing changes

Unreal aren't they mate?

The crap spouted out on here is so cringeworthy, it makes you wonder what goes on in their heads.

So our so called carpetbagger is providing YET more funds for our new manager while refurbishing Goodison for the disabled, regenerating The Liver Building into an Everton hub and still working on our new stadium.

But he is crap and nothing changes
That's the club's money.

I cant believe anyone is actually still believing that this feller is handing over his own cash to run the club. It's like some people aren't aware we get money in for player sales, commercial deals and the tv cash. You do realise that all that cash doesn't come into the club and into his pocket and then "he" provides funds for the stuff you point to going on, surely?

*sigh*

That's the club's money.

I cant believe anyone is actually still believing that this feller is handing over his own cash to run the club. It's like some people aren't aware we get money in for player sales, commercial deals and the tv cash. You do realise that all that cash doesn't come into the club and into his pocket and then "he" provides funds for the stuff you point to going on, surely?

*sigh*
That may well be the case but under the previous regime we would have to wait for the TV/Sponsorship money to be paid , then pay off our dodgy British Virgin Islands/Phillip Green loans , then see what we had left to loan or occasionally buy players/lawn mowers.
At least we now have someone who , in your pessimistic worst case scenario , can guarantee any payments required to fund player/lawn mower purchases or in the more probable scenario, has ended up a billionaire with more money than he knows what to do with , loves football and has purchased a sleeping giant in the hope of turning it into a football giant again with a new stadium and facilities to be renowned throughout the world thus leaving a lasting legacy for his name to live on long after he has departed this place.
To my knowledge he has no grandchildren so maybe just maybe this is now his dream.

*sigh*

That may well be the case but under the previous regime we would have to wait for the TV/Sponsorship money to be paid , then pay off our dodgy British Virgin Islands/Phillip Green loans , then see what we had left to loan or occasionally buy players/lawn mowers.
At least we now have someone who , in your pessimistic worst case scenario , can guarantee any payments required to fund player/lawn mower purchases or in the more probable scenario, has ended up a billionaire with more money than he knows what to do with , loves football and has purchased a sleeping giant in the hope of turning it into a football giant again with a new stadium and facilities to be renowned throughout the world thus leaving a lasting legacy for his name to live on long after he has departed this place.
To my knowledge he has no grandchildren so maybe just maybe this is now his dream.

*sigh*

I'm no apologust for the Kenwright/Green era, but the worst excesses of that had ended before Moshiri arrived. The net spends in the last two seasons were (at that time) very decent compared to what had gone on before. The extra tv cash had a massive effect on what we were able to do.

If there's been a big leap forward in terms of club governance at this club I haven't seen it. In fact, I see an almighty mess in terms of finances and the increased layer of useless bureaucrats at the club making awful decisions.

We are flabby and clueless as an organisation. That's all happened on Moshiri's disastrous watch.