2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure you are allowed to do that unfortunately.

The signing of Delph seemed like a good idea for relatively small money. He could give good cover both as a full back and in midfield and if he wasn't made of poor quality glass it could have been worthwhile.

I think his arrogance is what turns people against him.
Gbamin has a far worse injury record while at Everton but get sympathy and support from Evertonians everywhere.

Yeah, in one way fans are easy to please. We just want someone to say something nice about our club, fake some passion, show they know a bit of history and run like hell on the pitch. Gbamin actually hasn't done any of that, but he hasn't done anything wrong either, so we're giving him a chance, and he deserves it.

If it’s true, how embarrassing must that be for his ego that someone who hasn’t played much in 2 years (Gbamin) has more of a chance of starting the season than him

I am sorry but Brands deserve to be sack on this signing alone...his physical problems are not new and barely played at city...how much is this guy going to cost us between the signing fee and his wages...has to be the worst ever signing in recent memory...he has given us nothing in 2 years he's been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.