Exciting Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
While the majority moan and sulk about the lack of activity, I am going to sit back with a few cans and watch as we surprise everyone and splash the money to bring in a few big names.

Have you already opened a few mate?;)

lol

Keep the faith HB.

Andy van der Meyde and the boys will make next season a year to remember. No sarcasm there either, Shandys going to pull out all the stops next season.

*Why do I expect to see that above line be quoted next season as a piss take?*

Back to the topic. Keep the optimism, we'll get them in. I would have rather signed no one than signed average players, to me it looks as though Moyes is determined to bring in a higher calibre.

I had a seance with my great great grandad just now and he said Moyes is signing a contract right now. Apparently he gave him the full on Macbeth treatment and scared poor Moysie half to death.

Shandy and alcohol in the same thread, well i never!

I've just cracked open a bottle of pepsi in honour of our under 18 stars who will make an impact next year *

*still recovering from last night so cant face more alcohol!

While the majority moan and sulk about the lack of activity, I am going to sit back with a few cans and watch as we surprise everyone and splash the money to bring in a few big names.

Any spare cans going there mate?? If so, i might join you and relax my tension;).

13 days to go till the big kick-off!!!

Getting a bit twitchy and pissed off with dealing with the RS saying "Look mate, Look who we`ve signed"

Come on Everton lets ram these words up their arse!!!!!!!!!!!

13 days to go till the big kick-off!!!

Getting a bit twitchy and pissed off with dealing with the RS saying "Look mate, Look who we`ve signed"

Come on Everton lets ram these words up their arse!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not worry who they have bought mate. They could have signed Jefferey, George, Zippy, Bungle and even thrown in Rod, Jane and Freddy and they still would have us all believe that this was their year for the Premiership title. We will get the players in, it is just frustrating to wait so long. We would have loved players in now so they can gel and learn each others game, but we just have to do it the hard way, we are Everton afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.