EvertonTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
Well, apparently, according to the email they sent me is getting better quality video!!! About bleedin' time if you ask me!!!!

[FONT=ariel,sans-serif] Soon, the online TV service for Evertonians will have BETTER quality video, and a restructured menu system will make finding the interview you are after even easier.
Throughout the new season, evertonTV will continue to provide the same high levels of exclusive content.
Whether it's interviews, features or match action, evertonTV is the place to be. We have extended highlights of every first team game, regular chats with the manager and players and a whole lot more.
There's also the latest news from our academy and reserve sides as they embark on their new campaigns.
evertonTV also has a great record in securing exclusive big name interviews from renowned footballing figures, with two recent examples being former Blue Kevin Campbell and England under 21 manager Stuart Pearce.
See what evertonTV has to offer and stay tuned for more news on the new-look service

[/FONT]

The video has not been of high quality. A piddly little 320x200 box is not high quality. Me and Rob both cried for some high quality video - our connections can handle it, as can many others. So why not make it available.

I even went as far as emailing them asking for a reasonable 800x600 stream last year. What I want, is 1280x1024. Then I would truely be happy.

They wont change the size, probably just the quality of the video.

You do know you can make it full screen dont you?

Yes I do. And guess what happens when I do that? Looks like [Poor language removed]. If you are happy watching a tiny box on your screen, the quality is fine. When they upgrade with better quality video, I sure as hell hope it is higher resolutions.

This is what I mean. It's standard size should be selectable, and if I want it to be, it should be big. We live in a world of high-speed internet, EvertonTV need to realize this and take advantage of it to 'seem' more cutting edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.