CB - Branthwaite
LB - Mykolenko
CM - Gueye
CM - Doucoure
CM - Onana
LWS - Mcneil
RWS - Harrison
ST - DCL

433, stifle them, out work them, out run them, win your personal battles and then help your teammates win theirs.
I'd be surprised if DCL plays. Let Chermiti have a start. They won't know what to expect from him, as we really don't, but he's shown there's a player in there.

And the ref has the guts to actually card him when he continually obstructs, fouls and literally throws opponents out of the way when hes struggling. You can chuck Arnold, Konate, Robertson into that trolley too
Spot on, Mac allister, endo and that little noodle headed blert get away with all
Kinds every week as well.

we were getting nothing before Young got away with daylight robbery against Forest yesterday, we will get even less now, they don’t need an excuse for that shower.

Phone off and walk the dog for me, part of me thinks we can get a draw but a win, just one f*******g win after all these years is all we ask. I know Carlo won at Anfield but an empty Anfield is a very different proposition to a full one. I wonder what the overall record at Goodison is in this fixture now, it must be close 🙈

Pickford
Godfrey Tarkowski Branthwaite Myko
Gana Doucoure
Harrison Gomes McNeil
DCL

Be really pleased with a point, especially with them having pretty much a full side available now.

Cant play Young in this, but ive a feeling Dyche will just be stubborn and start him anyway. Diaz killed him at anfield, he's already a walking yellow card in most games, even more so in this. Im no Godfrey fan, but he has to start this one I think.​
Fully agree with this line-up and plan. Young needs a game rested after all this controversy and only a couple of days between games. Even if Dyche wants to bring him back for the weekend.
Should DCL be unavailable we will have to throw Chermiti in there - it wont be pretty but.....

I'd be surprised if DCL plays. Let Chermiti have a start. They won't know what to expect from him, as we really don't, but he's shown there's a player in there.
I think Id be good with this, we need to find out what we have in Chermiti before the next transfer window considering our striking woes. Better to give him a run out in a match we arent likely to win than the key ones coming up. Plus, if he does perform we have some more matches before the end of the season we can give him time in.

There should be two goals for the rest of this season. 1. Survive. 2. See which young players are likely to develop so we can wisely use our resources in the summer.

Scumbag Murphy giving us a balanced and impartial take on BBC Sports.

Still, if you look at recent form, Everton have struggled against top-class opposition, and Liverpool are certainly that.

Klopp also has the stronger squad - unlike Sean Dyche he could swap out four or five players who played at the weekend and not be weakened - and on the back of Liverpool's performance at Fulham, I absolutely think they have got what it takes to win this game too.

They will still have to manage the early stages of the derby - the emotional part of it - but then their quality should take over, or at least I hope it does.

Danny Murphy was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan.

I think Id be good with this, we need to find out what we have in Chermiti before the next transfer window considering our striking woes. Better to give him a run out in a match we arent likely to win than the key ones coming up. Plus, if he does perform we have some more matches before the end of the season we can give him time in.

There should be two goals for the rest of this season. 1. Survive. 2. See which young players are likely to develop so we can wisely use our resources in the summer.
Optimistic. I can see one against Luton maybe, not sure where the other one is coming from.