Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs fan in peace. Thought you lot really had the measure of us from set pieces, Dyche correctly identified there weren't enough defenders to cover the keeper. It was clever, and we need to stop that happening to him in future.

You lot were well worth a point, if not all 3. Was an under par performance from us.

What do you reckon about Richarlison's antics? To me he seemed genuinely emotional to say goodbye to Goodison. It's been a mixed bag at Spurs but clearly his heart is still with your fans.
I think Richy really did feel a connection here with the fans, and he legitimately does not want to rub our faces in him scoring goals against us. By all accounts he's a pretty genuine guy. Glad he's playing better for you lot, I just would rather he not score a brace against us

We dominated the second half at your place a month ago and was unlucky to not get at least a draw there. You missed some chances here and I think a draw was a fair result. Should be 4-4 on the season with two draws on the balance of both games

Indeed, I was at the stadium when we played you at home, and Richy made a point of going over to the Everton fans before and after the game. I don't think it's been particularly easy for him since leaving, part of him must miss the club. I think most of our fans have wanted to bear with him because we know there's proven PL quality in him, but some really gave up on him as a good signing last season. Hardly helps he's had to fill Kane's shoes.

I will say we didn't deserve to win, but that first goal of yours was absolutely a foul 😂 Harrison backs into the keeper in mid air, eyes nowhere near the ball 😤 It was what Kane did for years, so I suppose we can't moan

Our first lot leave to prepare for a scrap after the game. They're called the Park End Pitbulls and we let them off their leash around the 82nd minute. They get into the role by snarling "crap again this Everton" and flicking the V's at the away fans as they leave.

The cowards like me stay until the end, to avoid the bloodshed going on outside. I occasionally dig a granny in her ribs whilst fighting for space on the stairs. Just to show those who stayed, I could too be a pitbull one day.
wanna fight ? join the army