Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Danjuma has to be in the starting 11 for this one alongside gomes...they are not good defensively but those 2 are footballers that can play...have 8 runners around them.
Gomes and Danjuma. Gomes can pass and also open vertically, he did that even a few times vs Burnley, Danjuma the only player that hasn't a slower acceleration than my 94y old grandmother.

Onana, Garner and Gomes (No. 10) in Midfield. Danjuma on the wing (mostly played left in his career. Not sure who to put ST or the other side of the wing.

Pickford

Garner Tarkowski Keane(If Branthwaite not available) Mykolenko

Harrison Gueye Gomes Onana Danjuma

Calvert Lewin

or maybe go with five at back bringing in McNeil and losing Gomes as Mick Keggars in a four scares me!!Would really like to see Gomes start though if fit as he actually offers something from midfield!!!

Patterson is almost assuredly out again after he limped off last night.

Best hope is that Coleman's sub was more precautionary.
If that is the case then yeah perhaps Garner there. Will more likely be Godfrey though. And if Branth is out too, Keane at cb. Hope these injuries are just a days rest as we are running out of defenders.

It won't be the loss that's coming that'll be most depressing, it'll be the manner of it.

Throwing away a lead with 2 minutes left, giving away a last minute penalty, not turning up at all like yesterday and getting pasted by a relegation rival....I mean the possibilities are endless.

I’ll be there. Got to do something a bit different. I’m having:

Pickford
Coleman Tarkowski Branthwaite Myko
Onana Garner
Danjuma Gomes McNeil
DCL (if fit)

If not then stick Mick Keggers up front, best finisher at the club bar none.

Forest have won 2 games away from home all season. The last victory was against Newcastle on Boxing Day.

They have lots of pace upfront but poor defensively and the stats show they are not a great side.

The team will need massive backing from the crowd on Sunday but we,and the players, need to believe we can win as then the final outcome is still within our own hands.

It’s not going to be pretty but I think Evertonians will do their bit once again aided by the feeling of injustice over Forest’s points deduction versus ours and the behaviour of their fans at the City Ground…I think we need that additional grievance to keep at them all game.

Forest have won 2 games away from home all season. The last victory was against Newcastle on Boxing Day.

They have lots of pace upfront but poor defensively and the stats show they are not a great side.

The team will need massive backing from the crowd on Sunday but we,and the players, need to believe we can win as then the final outcome is still within our own hands.

It’s not going to be pretty but I think Evertonians will do their bit once again aided by the feeling of injustice over Forest’s points deduction versus ours and the behaviour of their fans at the City Ground…I think we need that additional grievance to keep at them all game.

Reason why they will probably turn us over.