Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Sometimes we need a hero.
Someone to step up when nobody else will.
For GrandOldTeam.com/forum I will be that hero, providing this very match day thread for this pivotal game in our season.

We have never lost or drawn when I’ve provided the match day thread, because I’ve never made one before.

Pickford
Mykolenko
Branthwaite (not injured just cba to finish this joke match)
Tarkowski
Patterson (because he’s not knocking on 40 years old)
Onana
Garner
Gomes
Harrison
McNeil
Chermiti (why not?)
'Need a hero' you say? Hmmm

Sometimes we need a hero.
Someone to step up when nobody else will.
For GrandOldTeam.com/forum I will be that hero, providing this very match day thread for this pivotal game in our season.

We have never lost or drawn when I’ve provided the match day thread, because I’ve never made one before.

Pickford
Mykolenko
Branthwaite (not injured just cba to finish this joke match)
Tarkowski
Patterson (because he’s not knocking on 40 years old)
Onana
Garner
Gomes
Harrison
McNeil
Chermiti (why not?)
Pattersom and coleman look to be out would have gana back in imo.

Booked a birthday meal for the missus weeks back for this date, seems like a decision of Nostradamus proof predictions now!

Will my Lad be able to keep his phone off, will I?

Will my lad keep his cool or will we get barred from the restaurant as he either;

A) drowns a waitress in gravy after we go 2-0 down
B)Litter the place with a foul mouthed tirade of his faux angry scouse superlatives

Or

C) Streak starters while waving his sprouts and "pig in blanket" in some kopite biffs face after we go 4 up

?
Answers on a postcard

*whatever the outcome my good lady and scouser/football hating Manc father In law will platitude away with "it's only a game!"

Such fun, see ya on the other side Blues.

UTFT 💙

One of the biggest matches in our club's illustrious history.

Everything is rising on our home games now. Everything. Including possibly even our magnificent new stadium on the docks.

I really am glad that my beloved dad is not alive to see how low we have stooped as a club but I just hope we don't stoop even lower and go off into the oblivion of the lower leagues.