Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate there’s a little apprehension in the air, a disquiet, an uncertainty. But I would say unto those engulfed by such existential doubt, three simple words (well actually two words and an initialism...not an acronym, an initialism)
Those three words /initialism ? : REMEMBER THE AGM.
Remember how good we all felt post the AGM: after Luvvy Bill and Mosh the Carpetbagger spoke of their hopes and ambition for our giant club...remember the swell of pride in our Everton hearts...remember our joy!
So people, don’t feel apprehensive nor uncertain. Approach the game with springed step and full heart.

One thing I know above all else: our brave lion hearts will not let us down tonight. For they know, more than anyone since Russell Crowe, that what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Lion hearts 2 (Eton Dom and Schneids to score). Devil Spawn 0

I’m hoping for a Yuri Geller scenario where instead of the whole country trying to send bending spoons vibes, they’re sending a blue win vibe...

No pressure on us as we're just 'there to make up the numbers' according to all and sundry pundits. They're playing catch up, that's enormous pressure on them. Time for a new hero to be crowned King.

No pressure on us as we're just 'there to make up the numbers' according to all and sundry pundits. They're playing catch up, that's enormous pressure on them. Time for a new hero to be crowned King.

Or a new Villan, just playing Devils Advocate.......

CMON EVERTON

Seeking my TENTH Goodison Derby win.. I know I've missed a few (5 according to the records) .. but it's not enough for nearly FIFTY years of match going. About one win in every four..

I appreciate there’s a little apprehension in the air, a disquiet, an uncertainty. But I would say unto those engulfed by such existential doubt, three simple words (well actually two words and an initialism...not an acronym, an initialism)
Those three words /initialism ? : REMEMBER THE AGM.
Remember how good we all felt post the AGM: after Luvvy Bill and Mosh the Carpetbagger spoke of their hopes and ambition for our giant club...remember the swell of pride in our Everton hearts...remember our joy!
So people, don’t feel apprehensive nor uncertain. Approach the game with springed step and full heart.

One thing I know above all else: our brave lion hearts will not let us down tonight. For they know, more than anyone since Russell Crowe, that what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Lion hearts 2 (Eton Dom and Schneids to score). Devil Spawn 0

I’m having a pint of what you’ve had Deip..with the obligatory derby day bacon and cheese on burnt toast.
And a toxic, never-cooling pie for half time to either scoff or launch at Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.