Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows if we were in for Coutinho, obviously some rumours and Moshiri’s link to his agent. While most of us want Rafael gone, if he’s persuaded Moshiri it’s not what we need, that’s a good thing moving forward.

It’s interesting who’s picking the players at the moment. Ok Patterson we wanted in the summer, and Mykolenko has also been on our radar apparently. I’m not sure who’s making the decision going forward, will Rafael really want young players, as he probably knows he has a very small window to win over what fans he can.

Personally I hope we’re buying players for the next manager. And signing these two young players , is a good start

Inter > Liverpool > Barca > Bayern > Barca... > Villa..

He's on the decline, injured most of the time, his options have been Newcastle and Villa and maybe us. Looks finished to me.

Rather a finished Coutinho on loan so we can stay in the prem than sign Longstaff on a 5 year deal

Coutinho isn't the type of player you need when you need to dig out results. I remember his time at Liverpool, he was a 1 in 3 player at best. Moments of magic yes, but he was very average at times in a very very strong side.

I don't know about Longstaff to comment. Rather we brought someone else in more proven to help Allan and Doucoure.

Status
Not open for further replies.