Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can expect no one good joining but a load of bogus rumours like Steve Walsh wanting Haaland? Sounds class.

Didn't Haaland come to Finch Farm when he was about 14/15 with his Dad Alf for a trial and was rejected as not being able to make the grade, nothing to do with Walsh (sure there were pictures being banded around at the time, maybe on Kipper?)

The only one I heard with Walsh except the trip to Italy with a empty briefcase was Robertson and Maguire from Hull in a joint deal for less than $10m

Didn't Haaland come to Finch Farm when he was about 14/15 with his Dad Alf for a trial and was rejected as not being able to make the grade, nothing to do with Walsh (sure there were pictures being banded around at the time, maybe on Kipper?)

The only one I heard with Walsh except the trip to Italy with a empty briefcase was Robertson and Maguire from Hull in a joint deal for less than $10m
"He comes in for four days and the Academy decided he wasn't good enough, something that Brian King didn't agree with. He thought there was a real talent in there but they didn't agree. He was one that got away for Everton, but you get that in football. I think Haaland would have suited the English game, though."

But Maitland isn’t a right back.

If you’re getting someone to ‘do a job’ there, Kenny could.
We need a proper right back, if Coleman is to be replaced this season. Which I don’t think he will be.
Maitland a RB , played there for England and Arsenal, but got it in his head that he wants to be a midfielder, he would only agree to join West Brom if he could play in midfield which they obliged him with but he a way better at RB

Status
Not open for further replies.