Brian Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Fawlty

Player Valuation: £35m
Don't shoot the messenger, taken from OS forum

jonnyboy

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm Post subject: brian howard capt of barnsley just arrived at finch farm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mate of mine has been ther all day, nothing doing,
he just text me 5 mins ago, no one knew who he was but it was a fairly flash car and he is with his agent, just passing it on...

Abraders

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm Post subject: Re: brian howard capt of barnsley just arrived at finch farm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jonnyboy wrote:
he just text me 5 mins ago, no one knew who he was but it was a fairly flash car and he is with his agent, just passing it on...

if he's telling the truth then this could be the hidden quality we've been looking for

jasonle41

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm Post subject: Re: brian howard capt of barnsley just arrived at finch farm

jonnyboy wrote:

bluebro

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:53 pm Post subject:

i just had a text off a mate who's lad plays for u11's
said same

Status
Not open for further replies.