Breastfeeding Welcome at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Read the post again, as I've not suggested that at all
2. People breastfeed beyond 'very young' babies
3. All types of people with a variety of health issues and disabilities attend the match, babies are usually pretty hardy. If you're that precious about babies you should keep them away from grandma ad her twenty fags a day, dogs, cats, rain, shopping centres and airplanes
4. Liverpool has one of the lowest breastfeeding rates in the country and its institutions can help with this
5. If we don't bring babies to the match, what are we supposed to hit opposition players with?

1. No comment.
2. Agreed. I still breast feed.
3. Erm, whatever. I would prefer my kid not to have tinnitus by the end of the game, but each to their own.
4. No comment. I am unaware of the percentages of breast feeding that goes on in various cities. Again, each to their own.
5. EFFING LOLZER!

Don't see a problem with the act itself, not sure the game surrounded by drunks (and lots of decibels on a good day) is a good environment for a wee one.

Tell me SMA me SMA, I don’t want no tea, no tea
giphy.gif

As a show of solidarity for all breats feeding mothrs attending the match i will flip my impressive moobs out every home game! This will ensure I receive abuse from the drunks rather than the young mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.