Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. That's me on the left of the photo, but I'm not responsible for kidnapping Speedo :)

I haven't been on for a while. As you can imagine it's been a very difficult time over the last few months, knowing Brad was slowly slipping away.

I wanted to thank you all for the love and support that has been shown. Family and friends are all aware of it and appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.

An amazing club with an equally amazing set of fans. This bond will never be broken.

Hopefully a lasting tribute can be arranged. Talks will be taking place in due course and suggestions such as a Bradley Cup will be on the agenda.

Again thank you so much.

I have no words that can comfort you and Bradley's family right now. You must miss him terribly - he had such an infectious energy and brightness.

What I did want to say publicly is that I'm in awe of the strength shown by Bradley's family - especially his immediate family. All the comments have been rightly focussed on Bradley. But you guys were with him every step of the way. And I know that any one of you would have instantly swapped places with him if you could.

There must have been times when you despaired. When you felt you couldn't do this. But you protected him and looked after him as much as you possibly could.

It's an awful time for you. But you've all shown such an indomitable spirit that should be acknowledged and which I hope will see you through the times ahead.

I can see where Bradley got his strength from.

Pity they didn't make it ex-players. I utterly loathe "reality" tv. Not that I've watched more than 10 seconds of it. I'm sure they'd have doubled the gate with old players.

Status
Not open for further replies.