Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st goal very important in this game. If they score it we lose. If we score it, we probably still lose lol. They have a lot of quality going forward, but they're not all that at the back. However we can't shoot so who knows. I'm going to go for an optimistic 2-2 draw

1st goal very important in this game. If they score it we lose. If we score it, we probably still lose lol. They have a lot of quality going forward, but they're not all that at the back. However we can't shoot so who knows. I'm going to go for an optimistic 2-2 draw
Exactly,, I'm not optimistic at all.
OK they make lots of defensive mistakes, but we can't shoot, got nobody with confidence to hit the net.
On the other hand they do have goalscorers.

During all the ongoing issues we’ve we gone from defiance of anxiety and we need to go back to defiance around about now because the games are running out.

So why is the first goal very important then?

We are back! Isn't it wonderful after 2 full weekends of no Everton on the pitch the great entertainers return.

Need to win a game of footy soon. Be a good time to start here.

Ps. If we don't win this my role as caretaker match preview writer will be no more.
UTFT.
Cannot believe we are playing again.

I have had a fortnight of rest and relaxation.