Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Garner - Onana - Gueye - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL

Hoping this break has given Garner and McNeil the rest they need and I want a right footer on the right midfield. I would prefer Patterson but Garner is better option than Harrison.

Pickford
Coleman - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Garner - Onana - Gueye - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL

Hoping this break has given Garner and McNeil the rest they need and I want a right footer on the right midfield. I would prefer Patterson but Garner is better option than Harrison.
Like this lineup. I'd throw Gomes in at 10 if Doucoure disappears during the game.

We've had a winter break. We've had a trip to Portugal. The players and the manager and his staff will have had maximum opportunity to sort out any issues they have. As far as I'm concerned Dyche has to look at himself before we have a go at the players, he picks them, he sets them up, it's his in-game management and late subs.

This team better do the business at the mighty Bournemouth. I don't think we can have an attitude about this game other than must win.

Romelu Lukaku scores Everton’s second goal v AFC Bournemouth. This FA Cup fifth round tie was played at the Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth on the 20th February 2016.

We've had a winter break. We've had a trip to Portugal. The players and the manager and his staff will have had maximum opportunity to sort out any issues they have. As far as I'm concerned Dyche has to look at himself before we have a go at the players, he picks them, he sets them up, it's his in-game management and late subs.

This team better do the business at the mighty Bournemouth. I don't think we can have an attitude about this game other than must win.

deffo

Id be happy with a draw.

Weve a game in hand on Forest + Luton + Brentford and it would mean

Everton 26pts
Brentford 26pts
Luton 22pts
Forest 21pts

All having played 29.

5 points from the next 3 games would be ok IMO, although if we can somehow sneak a win here then a win against Burnley next week may have us on the verge of safety already. A crucial 9 days ahead of us could genuinely make or break our season.