Best Pub For Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first time at Palace so just looking for any recommendations please

Ta :)
Tbh, if you're not wearing colours or having a sing song you'll be fine anywhere. The Railway Telegraph in Thornton Heath is a decent pre match boozer on the Norwood side of the ground as is The Albion.
On the Croydon side, ( less likely to be away fans there) The Pawsons Arms and The Two Brewers are decent.
Avoid The Holmesdale on Selhurst Road and The Clifton on Holmesdale Road.

Live in the area (Sydenham). The actual Crystal Palace bit of town, which is not the dump where they play has some decent pubs, The Westow, The White Horse, The Alma, basically any on the triangle. Not the closest to the ground mind, but decent pubs with good ale. Not sure what they're like on match day.

You could enjoy the delights of Croydon then get the tube from West Croydon to Norwood Junction , one stop and the ground is right by the station.
Thanks, yeah gonna head to Norwood Junction I think and go from there. We get in quite early so be able to see whats what

Tbh, if you're not wearing colours or having a sing song you'll be fine anywhere. The Railway Telegraph in Thornton Heath is a decent pre match boozer on the Norwood side of the ground as is The Albion.
On the Croydon side, ( less likely to be away fans there) The Pawsons Arms and The Two Brewers are decent.
Thanks for that, someone just told me the Victory Club aswell so few choices. Gonna go straight to norwood Junction and go from there I think.

Albion not a bad little boozer but small
Lawson arms is a decent shout

Status
Not open for further replies.