Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The beautiful Blues are going to end the season with a convincing win ;)

38 ARSEVE.png

Arsenal away is the least optimistic game of the season for me.

I write it off every season.

... But if Man City drop points vs Spurs, Dyche is definitely sniding a result on the final day.
This.
A nasty niggly brexity 0-0, hopefully with loads of yellow cards for us, due to timewasting. Playing on for 13minutes injury time, the ref blows up as we get a 4 on 1 breakaway in their half.

Man City draw against Spurs is the worst thing that could happen to us this week, it would go to goal difference on the final day.
Arsenal would be trying to pump about 10 past us.

We are always a mess at that place, and it's the last game of a long, stressful season. Arsenal have been playing incredible football and would be deserved league winners if not for City.

I can't see anything other than a 3-0 Arsenal win here

If Spurs take a point off City and us and them go into GW 38 in a Score-off...

Will be Dyche-like to stifle us to a 2-0 win and Moyes to give 7-8 up at Etihad

Arsenal away is the least optimistic game of the season for me.

I write it off every season.

... But if Man City drop points vs Spurs, Dyche is definitely sniding a result on the final day.
I expect City to put 3 or 4 past Spurs, but if they dropped points, it puts Arsenal in the driving seat. We saw how they buckled under the pressure last year, and beating Everton easily becomes a different challenge, provided we turn up of course.

Man City draw against Spurs is the worst thing that could happen to us this week, it would go to goal difference on the final day.
Arsenal would be trying to pump about 10 past us.
I think it'd be wildly entertaining if City and Spurs draw. City would have a 3 goal difference to make up against a West Ham team that's clearly not arsed, and we have a chance to play spoiler which I think Dyche would actually relish.