Any offensive chanting tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were very few scousers amongst those who sang that ' song ' , ironic that the majority of them lives hundreds,if not thousands of miles outside our city limits.

Glory hunting,day tripping,scalf waving,multiple badge wearing,banner making set of deluded whoppers who turn each matchday into a big gay mardi gras.

this city's not yours
this city's not yours
[Poor language removed] off back to norway
this city's not yours

Some liverpool tard on another forum I visit said we were singing about Hillsborough during the match, I was watching on Sentana didn't hear oat, anyone know about it?

they try to pin this on us every time, it shows how thick they are, or how little english they speak.

murderers refers to heysel------------full stop.

i would never sing about something that when i think about still sits in my mind like yesterday, i will not even read the sun never mind buy it, same with n.o.t.w., i would say something and expect everyone around me to say something if a hillsborough song started. it was only fete and the draw (a draw with 4 balls) that meant it wasnt us that were there, that is a what if that has always been in my head, i knew a lot in that end, fortunately all were ok for that i am thankfull.

Exactly.

Those sorts of chants would never come from our supporters - we've too much respect and its too close to home for stupid things like that.

Leave all that [Poor language removed] to the Mancs to come out with but never us.

There are many posters on red and white kop forum accusing us of the hillsborough chanting.

I find it very hard to believe with a club like ours that is, unlike them, predominantly supported by people in the Liverpool area that we'd chant this.

I for one would have a go at any blue doing that. I dont think I'm alone.

Its just knobhead norwegians stoking animosity to no good.

Liverpool drop two points in the last 5 minutes of a Derby and the 'Hilsborough chants' accusation comes out? Who'd have thought, eh?

Sick bastards trying to score points off the dead. Aren't these people supposed to care?

Liverpool drop two points in the last 5 minutes of a Derby and the 'Hilsborough chants' accusation comes out? Who'd have thought, eh?

Sick bastards trying to score points off the dead. Aren't these people supposed to care?

As for all to see they dont care and i agree they are very sick indeed plus it shows them for what they are sore losers

You're calling someone a coward?

You?

Who was offered the chance to meet Kevin Ratcliffe and have his say about NSNO once and for all?

Yet you said you were scared?

You're calling someone a coward?

Oh. The. Irony.

Actions speak louder than words. You are a coward, and a rodent, and a disgrace.

Hillsborough chant

Sorry the other thread got closed and I wanted to continue the discussion (the one that wasn't an unrelated slanging match)

(see other thread on chanting) in fairness, the LFC forum statements were pre-match, and only by a few but no-one defended us - although that is I suppose to be expected.

pisses me off when they drag our names in the mud like that.

I dont know any blue that would use the Hillsborough tragedy that affected not just LFC but Liverpool against them.

I just think that its a few of their nobhead fans accusing us of it out of spite.

If they truly believe we do chant these songs (Ive never heard them or heard about us singing them from other blues) at the game why doesn't LFC prosecute?

Why aren't they singled out by the stewards? Or on CCTV?

I for one would like to see them prosecuted. Fact is...I don't think this happens or happened.

it makes the point though, that some of their fans have the temerity to falsely accuse us.

Surely it is those ones who falsely accuse us who bring themselves into disrepute and their club.

Pity no-one else on these forums who was lapping up all this [Poor language removed], stopped to question these people - they just take it as fact.

it makes the point though, that some of their fans have the temerity to falsely accuse us.

Surely it is those ones who falsely accuse us who bring themselves into disrepute and their club.

Pity no-one else on these forums who was lapping up all this [Poor language removed], stopped to question these people - they just take it as fact.

they can accuse us of songs we never sing , they cant accuse us of murdering 39 football fans and injurying hundreds more though can they.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.