Anecdote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Player Valuation: £5m
Boring to most but as I got some cash from next to the ticket office at Deepdale last night I walked back across the car park towards the museum.

Mickey and Nuno jumped out of a Range Rover and ran across the car park obviously worried about getting to the game late. I shouted to Arteta to put some effort in as he was labouring a bit :D

Team coach had already pulled in by then. :eek:

Nice to see they are scared of Moyesey fining them wages for being late to a game.

Nice one.

I'd have laughed if you had seen about 7 players get out of the Range Rover, not unlike the clown car at the circus. lol

travelling away like the anthill mob is the way to go, get artetta to grow a 5'o'clock shadow, tim could prob manage a dark growth and valente too. no room for pienarr or manny though they're the hair bear bunch !!(with jpk obviously)

Remember going to an away game a few yrs ago and as we arrived at the ground the team coach pulled up, naturally a crowd quickly formed round by the door so my mate and me went round the other side only to be nearly knocked out by the back side door opening and out stepped Big Dunc looking confused, we politely told him he got out of the wrong side. He replied Cheers lads got back in the coach and shut the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.