777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Owner's and Director's test anyway? Can someone study for this or is it like a handshake, you get one attempt and the judgment is subjective?
You have to prove you don't oversee a brutal, abusive regime and that you don't oppress women and gay people and that you don't chop up critical journalists.

Just kidding; you need to prove you have lots and lots of money.

You have to prove you don't oversee a brutal, abusive regime and that you don't oppress women and gay people and that you don't chop up critical journalists.

Just kidding; you need to prove you have lots and lots of money.

If and let's be clear this is IF there were such a terrible owner, would it kill any journalists to write a damning story to be published in a major newspaper about how terrible these owners are?

My guess is it would at least fast track that aspect of it as he will have a current "pass" on the OADT. The issue is likely to be on the Palace end, where whoever is buying his stake would need to pass the test before that deal was ratified, and that deal would need to be ratified before he could buy Everton.

Do you reckon he could join up with Downing and his mate to form a consortium ? How rich is Textor, does anyone have any idea ?

Do you reckon he could join up with Downing and his mate to form a consortium ? How rich is Textor, does anyone have any idea ?
I've seen it estimated at a couple of billion but who really knows. Certainly Downing and Bell need some more money on board if they want to land the club and he might fit the bill. No idea what Textor's feelings would be on that but he's not got mega wealth (in PL terms) so he might be open to co-investors, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.