777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hope you've enjoyed the last hour, bit of hope and all but a cursory Google search just brought this up.

I mean....

Well hope you've enjoyed the last hour, bit of hope and all but a cursory Google search just brought this up.

I mean....
He's called out potential corruption, I don't mind that at all

Yup. If his team have been looking at it, and speaking to some of the stakeholders, and he still views it as a great opportunity, the the nuclear option would seem to be a lot further away than has been touted by those that supposedly single handedly saved the club by personally stopping 777 (assuming Mosh doesn’t demand £4billion, and when he doesn’t get it just craters the whole club out of spite).
The other thing it makes clear is just HOW quietly business like this is conducted, he's said he's had ongoing conversations and it's unlikely that's just been in the last day or two, but other than one guy on Twitter it's been quiet until he broke the silence himself.

So the people saying "there are no other bidders" simply mean there are none THEY KNOW OF. There could be significant interest and no one would necessarily know.

I mean....
ON TRIAL is a bit extreme. It's a disciplinary panel about him complaining of corruption.

I mean....
Hope he takes Masters to task as well!

John Textor compared to 777 would be a massive upgrade, I still think there could be much better options out there though, hopefully more come out of the shadows soon

Why do they want out of Palace?
Apparently Parish isn't keen on the multi-club ownership model.

I also suspect that he sees an opportunity to obtain a much bigger club, with greater potential, than Palace for a bargain price...assuming he can re-structure our debt and we get the stadium finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.