777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Moshiri is basically saying here that they're obviously being binned off and looking at other options but legally can’t until June.

Should hopefully point to it being done by July so I suppose? You can’t imagine Dyche and Thelwell will be happy about this at all, window will be opened with weeks before they even know if there’s a club to buy players for, nevermind how much they can actually spend ffs.
Yeah, it's just heavily lawyered language to avoid any suggestion Moshiri has broken whatever the terms are in the SPA. Hence referring to "unsolicited approaches" etc.

1000048828.jpg

Moshiri on webcam

Yeah, it's just heavily lawyered language to avoid any suggestion Moshiri has broken whatever the terms are in the SPA. Hence referring to "unsolicited approaches" etc.
Yeah it's why I reckon it'd be sorted by July, he's most likely got a deal actually lined up that he can sign on June 1st and let the PL do the rest. Like you say this will just be legal speak to avoid any suggestion of him intentionally ruining the 777 deal. Pure guess but I'd say MSP turn their loans to equity and they eventually run us.

I’ve seen it in person; massive takeover agreed in principal just awaiting ratification at the next board meeting. Lo and behold some alternative bidders pop up with “unsolicited advances.” Listed companies in the US have to make a formal declaration that they have received these advances. Thats not the case here, he’s literally just saying wait a few weeks then the leaks can commence. If he was a shrewd operator, you could say he is dropping a few crumbs of comfort that there are alternatives. But nah.

Also a loose definition of unsolicited. Will have been arranged in a Monaco hot tub. No way he was coming over in person this week, the F1 is in town. Fitties all over the place.

Sounds like Moshiri is basically saying here that they're obviously being binned off and looking at other options but legally can’t until June.

Should hopefully point to it being done by July so I suppose? You can’t imagine Dyche and Thelwell will be happy about this at all, window will be opened with weeks before they even know if there’s a club to buy players for, nevermind how much they can actually spend ffs.
Can't see that much transfer activity for most clubs while the Euro's are on.
14th June to 14th July.

Hopefully a bit of breathing space for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.