777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've just re read that and sorry but don't believe for a second that MSP aren't aware they could lose their 200m if we went into administration and aren't aware of the gravity of the situation we find ourselves in.

I'm sure it is a bit of mess behind the scenes but I'm certain MSP will be very aware of how bad the mess is and will be keeping a close on eye on all developments.
To suggest the likes of Arne Rees and Jeff Moorad don't know what relegation means is a bit of stretch like.

Hearing this multi club consortium are having second thoughts as they can’t quite get their head around the offside rule.
Not sure I do any more. I knew what the offside law was when I was growing up in the 70's, it was black and white. Now a lot is open to interpretation. I'd go back to what it was, personally.

Ha ha ha.

"MSP don't fully understand the risks of relegation".

Anyone who kept reading after that claptrap need their heads feeling.

What 'Neil W' has been hearing on his phone for 5 hours has been utter spin from one 'interested party' and a reporter who knows what all reporters know (the square root of f.a.).

We're at the stage of brinkmanship - let's just see how it plays out.

Enjoy the European Championships.

Ha ha ha.

"MSP don't fully understand the risks of relegation".

Anyone who kept reading after that claptrap need their heads feeling.

What 'Neil W' has been hearing on his phone for 5 hours has been utter spin from one 'interested party' and a reporter who knows what all reporters know (the square root of f.a.).

We're at the stage of brinkmanship - let's just see how it plays out.

Enjoy the European Championships.
Everything he garnered definitely didn't require 5 hours on the phone.

Everything he garnered definitely didn't require 5 hours on the phone.

What I have to laugh at is the army of people on that thread thanking 'Neil W' for what he posted. There's about 3 or 4 pointing out the blindingly obvious that all parties know the financial hit they'll take...but 'Neil W' counters it only with "well, they were daft enough to invest in us!".

Unbelievable.

You can believe or not believe that lad, but the numbers themselves should make everyone realise how much trouble we are in

We are in debt (even completely putting to one side the transfer payments coming due and the outstanding money owed to Laing O'Rourke) to the tune of about a billion - just over half of that being in short term, high interest debt.

R&MF - £200 odd million
MSP - £160 million
777 - £200ish million
Moshiri - £450 million

I understand people wanting to put their head in the sand and hope that richer people than themselves will be able to sort this out, but we are in huge trouble. To some people that will be the most obvious thing they'll read today, to others they'll still be in denial, but the numbers aren't fictional.

You can believe or not believe that lad, but the numbers themselves should make everyone realise how much trouble we are in

We are in debt (even completely putting to one side the transfer payments coming due and the outstanding money owed to Laing O'Rourke) to the tune of about a billion - just over half of that being in short term, high interest debt.

R&MF - £200 odd million
MSP - £160 million
777 - £200ish million
Moshiri - £450 million

I understand people wanting to put their head in the sand and hope that richer people than themselves will be able to sort this out, but we are in huge trouble. To some people that will be the most obvious thing they'll read today, to others they'll still be in denial, but the numbers aren't fictional.
I don't think anyone is denying the numbers,as you rightly say it's all there for everyone to see but you need approach post like his with a large pinch of salt,especially when there is some unusual things said.

Last edited:

R&MF - £200 odd million
MSP - £160 million
777 - £200ish million
Moshiri - £450 million

I have no idea why people still want to throw that “Moshiri £450m” in as part of the debt that needs to be repaid. Suppose it makes it look more dramatic, so fair play.

I have no idea why people still want to throw that “Moshiri £450m” in as part of the debt that needs to be repaid. Suppose it makes it look more dramatic, so fair play.

It's the least important part of the debt picture, admittedly, but it will still need to be addressed at some point. That, and the value of his shares (laughable) are actually the major reason no white knight is appearing because he isn't willing to write everything off just yet. It will come at some point you would assume.

I don't think anyone is dying the numbers,as you rightly say it's all there for everyone to see but you need approach post like his with a large pinch of salt,especially when there is some unusual things said.

I don't really have an opinion about whether the lad in question is right or not tbh. Some of what he says adds up, some not completely.

I think what surprises me, and why having the numbers at the front of mind is important, is the way the prospect of administration etc is so casually dismissed by many. It's just worth remembering how severe our situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.