777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

….found this thread relegated to page 2, seems like we’re all totally fed up with it. I just hope this farce doesn’t push Dyche out.
Dyche loves it! He gets a huge relegation bonus every year as we enter each season looking like a train wreck that deserves to go down. If we lose our best players, as expected, he'll once again be deemed a miracle worker if he's able to guide us to safety. I bet if you include his bonus he's amongst the best paid managers in Europe.

Dyche loves it! He gets a huge relegation bonus every year as we enter each season looking like a train wreck that deserves to go down. If we lose our best players, as expected, he'll once again be deemed a miracle worker if he's able to guide us to safety. I bet if you include his bonus he's amongst the best paid managers in Europe.

…I wouldn’t doubt he’s very well paid but I very much doubt ‘he loves’ the situation he’s having to manage in. In one interview yesterday he reflected being proud of himself for his performance this season.

I understand he’s been doing lots of work out his managerial scope to keep the club going but you can only give that level of commitment for so long if he’s being led a merry dance by Moshiri and there’s no light at the end of the tunnel, especially if he loses the mainstays of his squad.

He’s the clubs greatest asset.

Dyche has done a good job but I’m not losing sleep that he might walk away from the biggest job he’ll ever have in his lifetime.

He certainly has a big job to do.

I'm not sure it's the one he'd rather have.

I hope he stays for a while - but the most important thing is the new owners.

…I wouldn’t doubt he’s very well paid but I very much doubt ‘he loves’ the situation he’s having to manage in. In one interview yesterday he reflected being proud of himself for his performance this season.

I understand he’s been doing lots of work out his managerial scope to keep the club going but you can only give that level of commitment for so long if he’s being led a merry dance by Moshiri and there’s no light at the end of the tunnel, especially if he loses the mainstays of his squad.

He’s the clubs greatest asset.
Not even close.
The supporters are the clubs only asset.
The rest are just mercenaries passing through .

Dyche has done a good job but I’m not losing sleep that he might walk away from the biggest job he’ll ever have in his lifetime.
He's exactly the type of manager we need at the moment given what we've had to deal with. He's done a fantastic job. It baffles me that some fans look at our financial situation and our squad and think we could be doing better without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.