777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance I'm afraid. The money will still be owed to whichever of their many creditors takes it on.
Usually if the parent company (777) is bankrupt or defunct though, this could mean that Everton may negotiate and pay them a small portion of the sum owing. This is why Everton aren't going into administration, as all of their creditors will receive a fraction of what is owed to them

Usually if the parent company (777) is bankrupt or defunct though, this could mean that Everton may negotiate and pay them a small portion of the sum owing. This is why Everton aren't going into administration, as all of their creditors will receive a fraction of what is owed to them

It's more likely that the creditor (ACap) will take control of the entity and collect. It's fanciful to think we're gonna get a deal out of this.

Moshiri has thought that these would be good buyers for Everton for the past 8 months and no doubt also wonders how his own ownership went so badly. Only Kenwright could find us the thickest billionaire on the Planet.

Moshiri has thought that these would be good buyers for Everton for the past 8 months and no doubt also wonders how his own ownership went so badly. Only Kenwright could find us the thickest billionaire on the Planet.
Do not believe for one second that Moshiri has ever thought they were the best buyers for Everton. They were the best buyers for Moshiri only.

Do not believe for one second that Moshiri has ever thought they were the best buyers for Everton. They were the best buyers for Moshiri only.
We are talking about a guy who has spent about three quarters of a billion pound turning a decent club into relegation fodder so when it comes to his poor decision making, i believe anything is possible.

Refused to meet 777 last September.

Not my place. I also believed it would be lip service. A PR exercise to try and quell discontent...

Afterwards - there was podcasts, tweets etc - a lot now deleted, that encouraged patience, calm. "Give them a chance" seemed the narrative. It almost felt briefed - 'dont rock the boat'. 'Give them time'. Claiming there was no alternative.

For all the stick he takes - fair play to Esk for not being cowed. He was the only one who met them, owned it and had the integrity to say "no, these are no good".

Oh, and questions need to be asked of the FA and FCA. I won't claim to know their exact remit - but both give approval to 777 to become directors of Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.