777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matty, I'm not in favour of these utter cowboys.

They should have been binned off 8 months ago, but still they linger like an eggy fart in a lift.

And you lack the minerals to dance with me Matthew.

ha ha i’m learning moves mate!

and ye hopefully this is the end now

were ever the money was from it weren’t these

someone else now will enter?

i went bankrupt about 19 years ago

and what i owed was writ off

i had to go to court in town pay £250 fee and i was discharged from the bankruptancy after 12 months

i don’t know if it works the same like
It's kind of the same but in this case 777 both owe loads of money and are owed money by us. In that situation the money that's owed to them will one way or another be used to pay off those that they owe money to.

There's no chance of us getting off with the debt unless we ourselves go bankrupt, which of course we don't want (and won't happen). 777 owe money all over town and there will be a scrap to take over the debt we owe them.

It's kind of the same but in this case 777 both owe loads of money and are owed money by us. In that situation the money that's owed to them will one way or another be used to pay off those that they owe money to.

There's no chance of us getting off with the debt unless we ourselves go bankrupt, which of course we don't want (and won't happen). 777 owe money all over town and there will be a scrap to take over the debt we owe them.

so we will obvs owe the money to they (or who ever it was )

I'd imagine favorably restructuring the loan might be an option tho.
As in, a new EFC owner could guarantee X upfront to satisfy some 777 creditors, some of the remaining loan gets struck off or renegotiated at a reduced rate.

i went bankrupt about 19 years ago

and what i owed was writ off

i had to go to court in town pay £250 fee and i was discharged from the bankruptancy after 12 months

i don’t know if it works the same like

I always suspected a mate of mine (now dead) went bankrupt but I never knew for certain. Is there away to find out online?

Status
Not open for further replies.