777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see the word "fraud" associated alot with 777 these days

giphy.gif

I reckon this two week delay is probably more to do with Moshiri having more time to look for someone else, than giving 777 more time to look down the back of their nans sofa for a few quid. Reckon he’s caving in.

To me it's simply an impossibility that there are no alternative buyers. Most lucrative league in the entire world, only club publicly for sale, huge potential with a state of the art stadium nearing completion. It wouldn't be about making money for a new buyer, but enjoying success under their stewardship. Got to be loads of people that would be interested.

To me it's simply an impossibility that there are no alternative buyers. Most lucrative league in the entire world, only club publicly for sale, huge potential with a state of the art stadium nearing completion. It wouldn't be about making money for a new buyer, but enjoying success under their stewardship. Got to be loads of people that would be interested.
We are a vintage Jag that has been left to rust in the garage.

A lick of paint and new parts and we could be restored to our former glory, the problem is, we are worth around 50 quid and it would cost you 2 grand to do it up.

We are vastly overpriced for the car we are.

A lick of paint and new parts and we could be restored to our former glory, the problem is, we are worth around 50 quid and it would cost you 2 grand to do it up.

What's the new stadium in this analogy? It's got to be something better than a new garage!

I'd still buy us like.

They are also still banging the Kevin Malone drum despite no one else picking up on that story and no obvious signs he still even works in professional sport.
There’s a good reason no else is picking up on it… it’s nothing but utter speculation, no substance behind it whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.