777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
777 will never be the owners of this club. They've floated us 200 mil in the last year... which is conveniently the money we would have got had Usmanov still been allowed to be involved. I reckon they are little more than money shufflers for USM with regards to Everton.

There is definitely more to this than meets the eye, anyway. Think about it, almost every week since 777 got involved, another story is released by The Esk or that Josimar or this French journo whose name I forget, all saying the 4 million reasons why 777 are an awful company. That many red flags that you may as well be looking square into the kop.

Does anyone really think that billionaires like Moshiri have to wait until investigate journo pieces go public to dig up the dirt on whoever he is looking to do business with? Does he fck. He'll have people that do all this due-diligence and give him a full report. And he'll get this way, way before it ever becomes public record.

I can see why people think Moshiri might just be an idiot, his footballing involvement of the club suggests so, but at least from a business point of view, he isn't soft.

Also, there is absolutely no way he will let the club go into admin, as he stands to lose everything if he does. Even if he sells Everton at a loss, that is infinitely more preferable getting the square route of sh!te all for us.

Cynically, you might think.... "Well any alternative buyers would prefer for us to go into admin as we'll be cheaper". From a pure cost point of view, yes. But from the whole investment that is the club point of view, no. The new stadium will be nothing without Everton, and nothing without Everton being in the Prem. Admin stands to very much compromise those 2 very important factors. Hypothetically, if there are no other buyers and 777 vanish into the night, Moshiri will start funding the club again until new buyers emerge.

I wish everyone the very best for their summers and please do not lose sleep over these gangs of trumpets x
PARK LIFE

Would be nice to know whom is part of the group working on behalf of the fan base to secure the future of the club rather than behind the scenes.

barry.jpg

So they've lost Standard Liege, Vasco, an airline. Still got Genoa, Hertha, Red Star.

Call me opportunistic but are there any decent players we can try and get on the cheap from those three clubs considering their owners are up the creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.