777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the 777 empire seems to be crashing to the ground, why does Moshiri continue to dither?
At a guess, and I'm probably giving Moshiri way more credit than deserves, if he takes any action that could be construed as being against the agreement with 777, he and the club could be open to legal action, loan repayment etc.

Better to sit and watch in the hope 777 disintegrates quickly.

Inappropriate Language
777 will never be the owners of this club. They've floated us 200 mil in the last year... which is conveniently the money we would have got had Usmanov still been allowed to be involved. I reckon they are little more than money shufflers for USM with regards to Everton.

There is definitely more to this than meets the eye, anyway. Think about it, almost every week since 777 got involved, another story is released by The Esk or that Josimar or this French journo whose name I forget, all saying the 4 million reasons why 777 are an awful company. That many red flags that you may as well be looking square into the kop.

Does anyone really think that billionaires like Moshiri have to wait until investigate journo pieces go public to dig up the dirt on whoever he is looking to do business with? Does he fck. He'll have people that do all this due-diligence and give him a full report. And he'll get this way, way before it ever becomes public record.

I can see why people think Moshiri might just be an idiot, his footballing involvement of the club suggests so, but at least from a business point of view, he isn't soft.

Also, there is absolutely no way he will let the club go into admin, as he stands to lose everything if he does. Even if he sells Everton at a loss, that is infinitely more preferable getting the square route of sh!te all for us.

Cynically, you might think.... "Well any alternative buyers would prefer for us to go into admin as we'll be cheaper". From a pure cost point of view, yes. But from the whole investment that is the club point of view, no. The new stadium will be nothing without Everton, and nothing without Everton being in the Prem. Admin stands to very much compromise those 2 very important factors. Hypothetically, if there are no other buyers and 777 vanish into the night, Moshiri will start funding the club again until new buyers emerge.

I wish everyone the very best for their summers and please do not lose sleep over these gangs of trumpets x

Saw the news about Vasco basically being seized by Brazilian courts and wondered, is getting a business seized off you cos you're skint not one of the PL's mysterious 'disqualifying events?' Seems fairly disqualifying to me.
I’m not totally sure what is or isn’t a disqualifying event but I think we’re getting into that sort of territory. Even if 777 somehow coughed up to satisfy the PL’s conditions now I can’t imagine the PL would simply wave them through.

Bear in mind there’s one more step to go, which is the independent oversight committee which will further review the decision even if they satisfy the PL’s requirements. As with the independent commissions they seem to have broad discretion and that might be where 777 would finally be blocked- enabling the PL to wash their hands of the decision by pointing to their independence.

777 will never be the owners of this club. They've floated us 200 mil in the last year... which is conveniently the money we would have got had Usmanov still been allowed to be involved. I reckon they are little more than money shufflers for USM with regards to Everton.

There is definitely more to this than meets the eye, anyway. Think about it, almost every week since 777 got involved, another story is released by The Esk or that Josimar or this French journo whose name I forget, all saying the 4 million reasons why 777 are an awful company. That many red flags that you may as well be looking square into the kop.

Does anyone really think that billionaires like Moshiri have to wait until investigate journo pieces go public to dig up the dirt on whoever he is looking to do business with? Does he fck. He'll have people that do all this due-diligence and give him a full report. And he'll get this way, way before it ever becomes public record.

I can see why people think Moshiri might just be an idiot, his footballing involvement of the club suggests so, but at least from a business point of view, he isn't soft.

Also, there is absolutely no way he will let the club go into admin, as he stands to lose everything if he does. Even if he sells Everton at a loss, that is infinitely more preferable getting the square route of sh!te all for us.

Cynically, you might think.... "Well any alternative buyers would prefer for us to go into admin as we'll be cheaper". From a pure cost point of view, yes. But from the whole investment that is the club point of view, no. The new stadium will be nothing without Everton, and nothing without Everton being in the Prem. Admin stands to very much compromise those 2 very important factors. Hypothetically, if there are no other buyers and 777 vanish into the night, Moshiri will start funding the club again until new buyers emerge.

I wish everyone the very best for their summers and please do not lose sleep over these gangs of trumpets x

this has made me feel so much better about all this!

until something else lol

Saw the news about Vasco basically being seized by Brazilian courts and wondered, is getting a business seized off you cos you're skint not one of the PL's mysterious 'disqualifying events?' Seems fairly disqualifying to me.
I think you might be right, but I think it needs to happen twice for it to be signficant...

• They have been director of a club while it has suffered two or more unconnected events of insolvency[8]
  • They have been a director of two or more clubs of which, while they have been director, has suffered an event of insolvency

What's the latest then fellow Toffees?

On a drama that makes Dallas look like a positive walk in the park, maybe Kenwrong is gonna rise from the dead a la Patrick Duffy style and realise the error of his ways😉

Sadly, there are many here that won't get this but hey ho!

UTFT
Down with The Mosh
Who shot 777?
Latest is that it will be done by the next time we play Sheffield United.

Status
Not open for further replies.