777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously the writing has been on the wall for absolutely ages with 777, Moshiri has to be the biggest idiot the World has ever seen to keep extending this pointless exercise in futility. The longer it goes on the deeper in debt we become, he's at the stage where he will be totally responsible for killing our club.
Gee thanks Bill for getting him on board.
The 4 horsemen of doom are Kenwright, Walsh, Brands & Lampard.

Moshiri has been the only positive force at the club since the days of Wee Davey. At least we could dream when King Carlo was appointed, when we spent big on the likes of Richarlison, when we lit up the world Blue signing James Rodriguez & when the club secured the land for BMD.

When could we ever dream before Mosh Man turned up ?

Are you sure about the biggest idiot bit ?

He certainly has, I can only hope a few more decide to speak freely.

All illusions of 'good old Bill' need shattering.

Tevor Birch would be nice.
Exactly.
Should have come forward years earlier, but better late than never.
Need these people to speak up now to stop dead any beatification campaign Bill's remaining sycophants try to begin.

Think it’s probably that simple / boring.

I said the other day that with Wander and Pasko losing operational control of the football side it was worth holding out to see if the new administrators pull the deal, rather than pulling it ourselves and incurring possible penalties.

You also have the cold, firm reality which is that 777 are likely the only viable show in town at present time.

All this talk of buyers "waiting in the wings" means little to nothing if they do not possess the funds to do a deal.

Either 777 are a front for Usmanov, or there are no other serious contenders for ownership. It does not benefit Moshiri dragging a sale out.

Paul Gregg interview with the Echo is out as a podcast. They have a YouTube version out later on this evening.

"I won't say too much about Bill because he's no longer here to defend himself, but as a chairman he lost the plot"

"What's changed in 20 years? Nothing"

I would rather people publicly speak out about the harm Moshiri is doing to the club, because he’s the current clear and present danger to us, not Kenwright.

You also have the cold, firm reality which is that 777 are likely the only viable show in town at present time.

All this talk of buyers "waiting in the wings" means little to nothing if they do not possess the funds to do a deal.

Either 777 are a front for Usmanov, or there are no other serious contenders for ownership. It does not benefit Moshiri dragging a sale out.
They’re not viable. They’re in a worse situation than the club.

A condition set by the PL was 777 pay the MSP loan. 777, MSP and Everton agreed to an extension from the end of April until the end of May. 8 mill at the weekend keeps their and our chips on the table until then. I suspect all of MSP, Everton and 777 need to meet their obligations under that agreement to be without penalty (prob explains the 8 mill at the weekend).

Hopefully we have a plan B for the 1st of June - given reports this morning on a refinancing loan - seems we may.

8 million for extension fee.

Good business that.

Status
Not open for further replies.