777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
matty explain please?
The bar (Premier league) won’t serve you (Usmanov) any more drinks because you’re too drunk (invading another country). So you (Usmanov) give your money to someone else (777) who then buy the drinks for you.

Sort of.

It kind of all falls apart when you see that the 777 empire is collapsing around them.
I think they’re just shuffling people’s money about until they go bankrupt personally.

The bar (Premier league) won’t serve you (Usmanov) any more drinks because you’re too drunk (invading another country). So you (Usmanov) give your money to someone else (777) who then buy the drinks for you.

Sort of.

It kind of all falls apart when you see that the 777 empire is collapsing around them.
I think they’re just shuffling money about until they go bankrupt personally.

They buy distressed assets - chaos will always be around them.

Day one of them being mentioned, I was saying on here no smoke without fire and with them you can see the flames. That was as a result of historical media reports. The chaos headlines have been around forever.

A Premier League club just puts a lot more media attention on it.

The club keeps getting people to give it cash. As long as that happens, there’s no administration. If the money from the new loan rumored pays off MSP, that’s the most immediate creditor that needs satisfied.
It wouldn’t totally surprise me if this little game now keeps going until the stadium is fully paid for.

The Bobble said it was 55 million remaining for the stadium.

Both BBC and the Bobble are good sources so I'm unsure which one to believe really.
I was going to post that John blain said it was less than a 100 million, but some think John is a blagger, which he well maybe, but personally I quite like listening to him as he knows a lot more about business and finance than me

Status
Not open for further replies.