777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a millionaire who knows WTF he's doing, over a fly-by-night billionaire who's f'in clueless; we see how that panned out.
Do you actually remember Bill Kenwright?

If we get taken over, we need a rich group/individual who is business focused who can generate the club OFF the field and leave the ON field game to the Director of Football and Manager.

This is the only way it works look at City, Liverpool, Arsenal - board has a say but it allows their club management the freedom to get it right on the pitch by making it stable off the pitch

I believe we are a season and good transfer window from making us a happier place. A lot of if's, but's and maybe's however it's not impossible to build foundations.

Do you actually remember Bill Kenwright?

If we get taken over, we need a rich group/individual who is business focused who can generate the club OFF the field and leave the ON field game to the Director of Football and Manager.

This is the only way it works look at City, Liverpool, Arsenal - board has a say but it allows their club management the freedom to get it right on the pitch by making it stable off the pitch

I believe we are a season and good transfer window from making us a happier place. A lot of if's, but's and maybe's however it's not impossible to build foundations.
Kenwright wasn't a millionaire...but he became one off the back of the club.

Not all wealthy Blues are like Bill Kenwright...we need to get him out of our mindset.

It's like taking a new credit card to pay off the last one except this one is coming with much bigger interest rates. This can't go ahead...hopefully the pl will see through it
Refinancing might be a necessary evil to reduce short term outgoings. If it's additional borrowing to keep the lights on then it's just a matter of time before this whole sorry mess comes crashing down.

Refinancing might be a necessary evil to reduce short term outgoings. If it's additional borrowing to keep the lights on then it's just a matter of time before this whole sorry mess comes crashing down.
Only if you end up with better financial deal, either longer term borrowing with reduced monthly payments to make it easier on the club in the short term. Problem is that I am not sure we will have better terms with this new lender.

Status
Not open for further replies.