777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell the £200m came from the pockets of citizens of the U.S.A. who don’t ,as of yet , realise their pension funds have passed into (and out of ) the coffers of a failing football club in North West England .
As an American, I've given up hope on retirement and I'm happy to contribute the funds needed for Everton to afford the contracts of any number of 39 year old fullbacks.

Interesting reading the Swiss Ramble today. Essentially he says that it’s possible that even player sales might not be enough to cover expenses and as such, there remains a small chance of administration.

Interesting reading the Swiss Ramble today. Essentially he says that it’s possible that even player sales might not be enough to cover expenses and as such, there remains a small chance of administration.

He’s overstated the debt by £450m.
It’s technically equity (undated) and Moshiri won’t get it back.
Take that out and the debt isn’t catastrophic compared to the fair value of the new stadium.
The issue is a short term ‘squeeze’ which requires external help until the new stadium is operational.

He’s overstated the debt by £450m.
It’s technically equity (undated) and Moshiri won’t get it back.
Take that out and the debt isn’t catastrophic compared to the fair value of the new stadium.
The issue is a short term ‘squeeze’ which requires external help until the new stadium is operational.
Seriously?

?

road-trip.gif

In a nutshell the £200m came from the pockets of citizens of the U.S.A. who don’t ,as of yet , realise their pension funds have passed into (and out of ) the coffers of a failing football club in North West England .
I imagine they will be very happy to see someone enjoying their hard earned pension money.
They can live vicariously through the life of Dele.
IMG_7853.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.