777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing is that plenty of genuine journalists working for reputable outlets have also suggested there is a possibility of some form of administration ahead , it’s not a view exclusive to Esk . Some have even suggested that while it is not something without damaging effects ,( job losses , damage to small businesses) ,it may be a way for Everton to survive.
In all honesty the abuse towards Esk has more to do with mob rule and people vying with each other to show how they hate him more.
It’s ridiculous.
It’s tedious.
It’s just boring.
Debate his opinions, disagree with him or not , but the personal attacks divert from the serious discussion of the club and what the hell is going through Moshiri’s brain that he actually considered 777 a serious option.
Now having tried to sidestep the Esk sideshow I have been drawn into it , much to my chagrin.
I do debate his opinions, im constantly pointing out how often and how much he is wrong.

I dont hate him, I just hate how people are sucked into his constant made up attention seeking.

But I dont hate him as much as I hate it when people quote Alan Nixon or Keith Wyness.

But yes, its quite tedious, so I am personally gonna make an effort to ignore the things posted regarding him.

I do debate his opinions, im constantly pointing out how often and how much he is wrong.

I dont hate him, I just hate how people are sucked into his constant made up attention seeking.

But I dont hate him as much as I hate it when people quote Alan Nixon or Keith Wyness.

But yes, its quite tedious, so I am personally gonna make an effort to ignore the things posted regarding him.
Yeah
After making the mistake of getting involved in the online tarring and feathering sideshow, I too intend to step back and leave them to their dubious and slightly vacuous entertainment.
Moshiri and Kenwright have to all intents and purposes destroyed this club yet people are more concerned to direct their venom at Esk.
Guess thats partly why we are where we are.

Moshiri and Kenwright have to all intents and purposes destroyed this club yet people are more concerned to direct their venom at Esk.
Guess thats partly why we are where we are.
Exactly.

Nothing protects owners and boardroom more than a split in the fambase.

I don't give out neighbours much credit, but they had mobilised a rabid mob of 50k telly clappers 15 years ago.

Evertonians? Too cool for all that carry on.

The actual level of communication that operates at this club is deplorable.
We were promised information before the Sheff. Utd . game .
And still we wait .
Still being treated like mushrooms.
( Better if they treated us to mushrooms 😁)

The actual level of communication that operates at this club is deplorable.
We were promised information before the Sheff. Utd . game .
And still we wait .
Still being treated like mushrooms.
( Better if they treated us to mushrooms 😁)

I thought that was just Alan Myers who came out with the "Everton expect a conclusion before the Sheffield Utd game"

Nice fella Al but I wouldn't back him for any kind of info.

Exactly.

Nothing protects owners and boardroom more than a split in the fambase.

I don't give out neighbours much credit, but they had mobilised a rabid mob of 50k telly clappers 15 years ago.

Evertonians? Too cool for all that carry on.

Some Everton fans are more bothered about unseating managers than they are about incompetent owners.

When it was Koeman, Silva, Allardyce, Benitez or Lampard being unseated the narrative wa always the same ‘yeah the board is a problem but we have to deal with results first on the pitch so let’s change manager and then we’ll direct anger at the board’. Now we have Dyche keeping us safely above relegation and some fans are still more interested in agendas against his football aesthetic than they are the people who have driven us to the brink of administration.

Alan Myers tweeted me saying he would one bomb you lad.