777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn’t know, the bobble probably doesn’t know and the esk probably doesn’t know.

If anything is happening, city lawyers will be working on it, and they will be under a strong duty of confidentiality. They would lose their job if it was leaked.

Did anyone know about Moshiri before it was announced? No they didn’t.

They were telling the world with authority a few weeks ago that there were other interested bidders

….i like Paul (Esk), a nice bloke when I’ve chatted with him on-line.

I don’t pretend to understand all of the Corporate business processes and jargon being communicated but I do think Esk is merely providing his opinion rather than having a particular insight or being ITK. It might help him if he makes that clear.
I don’t know the man and I’m sure he’s a good guy but his writing suggests he thinks he is an ITK because he constantly references things that he knows that he cannot expand on

I thought there were buyers waiting in the wings ? Now that 777 are dead in the water why are these consortiums or bidders not making themselves known ?

Because there were no consortiums or bidders waiting to step in that’s why
Even if there was they would be wanting the best price possible

Myers knows nothing.

Esk thinks about stuff presents his opinion and has been wrong a fair few times with Mata, witsell, second psr charge etc.

Both aren’t close enough to the action to know anything of value.

I thought there were buyers waiting in the wings ? Now that 777 are dead in the water why are these consortiums or bidders not making themselves known ?

Because there were no consortiums or bidders waiting to step in that’s why
This isn’t team news or transfer rumours, confidentiality will be much stricter. If any interested parties have made the decision not to conduct things in public they will likely stick to that. It’s quite possible that we know nothing right up to the point where we know everything.

It was accurate at the time of reporting. With Everton that is all you can ask given the cloud of uncertainty and chaos
It wasn't really accurate though . It was never going to happen because they have never had the finance to close the deal.
It was just a baseless press release from Everton shorn of any insight and bereft of any journalistic examination.
As someone else has said earlier comparing Esk and Myers is pointless as they are different animals.
Esk is an online observer who speculates on the information available , he is also apparently a successful businessman and brings that experience to his opinion , but it remains just his opinion. You can disregard him , or disagree with him but he is as free as any one of us to commentate on the club he cares about us as much as any on here or elsewhere.
Myers is not an investigative journalist , he is merely a conduit through which , usually anodyne , updates are passed from the club to Sky , no exclusives or indeed anything vaguely hostile or critical of the clubs hierarchy will be passed along this pathway .
However there are investigative journalists who have researched and warned of the problems and concerns surrounding 777. Reports appeared in mainstream publications when MSP had exclusivity with Everton , it’s a great shame Moshiri didn’t read them it would have saved him the embarrassment of nearly getting scammed by a bunch of crooks .

It wasn't really accurate though . It was never going to happen because they have never had the finance to close the deal.
It was just a baseless press release from Everton shorn of any insight and bereft of any journalistic examination.
As someone else has said earlier comparing Esk and Myers is pointless as they are different animals.
Esk is an online observer who speculates on the information available , he is also apparently a successful businessman and brings that experience to his opinion , but it remains just his opinion. You can disregard him , or disagree with him but he is as free as any one of us to commentate on the club he cares about us as much as any on here or elsewhere.
Myers is not an investigative journalist , he is merely a conduit through which , usually anodyne , updates are passed from the club to Sky , no exclusives or indeed anything vaguely hostile or critical of the clubs hierarchy will be passed along this pathway .
However there are investigative journalists who have researched and warned of the problems and concerns surrounding 777. Reports appeared in mainstream publications when MSP had exclusivity with Everton , it’s a great shame Moshiri didn’t read them it would have saved him the embarrassment of nearly getting scammed by a bunch of crooks .
The esk is as free to comment on the club as anyone else but he’s created a persona for himself which is based entirely on creating hysteria and passing off his own views as fact or informed

Status
Not open for further replies.