777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not really whether 777 are still after owning us that concerns me now (as im pretty sure its dead in the water), its how slowly we go in sorting a solution to it.
We can easily see the entire summer and transfer period up to September, pass us by with an absolute shell of a squad to play next season.

We'll be in administration because of these con men so we should use the Braithwaite money to buy 777 partners and then fax all the paperwork to the FBI/interpol.

Yes, why should he. Why should he fund the football club that he owns when he can just rack up debt against it and then forget about it all when he’s ridden off into the sunset. Why should he indeed.
Because an agreement was already in place and the money was in escrow to be paid. 777 honoured that payment.. not sure why you can't grasp that simple concept. You would be the first to moan if 777 hadn't fulfilled the agreement.

There are people who hang in his every word.

And here he is arguing with himself.

I don't think he's all there upstairs yano.
I heard him on Talksport when this first blew up and i remember he made an OTT cringe comment in reaction to a press release we had put out.
My immediate thought was this Esk guy is Everton’s Barry Horowitz equivalent…patting his own back in the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.