Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

QVqA.gif

And he was bang on the money there.

Unfortunately the Money in question was the Rouble

I don’t understand what’s going on tbh perhaps I’m better off staying that way reading some of the stuff going around

Apparently it's going to be on again tomorrow night mate. Quite strong solar flares making it observable where it usually isn't possible to see them and getting past light pollution.

Hopefully another clear night tomorrow. 👍
Going for pint after game said to missus when come home can she run us up to see she said more chance of putting my lights out lol

We owe Paul the esk and his journalist contacts a great deal of gratitude for exposing this 777 as the true disaster they really are ,lambasted by many for simply highlighting that these weren’t ever good enough for this club, yet he gets all the abuse?
Make that make sense, did a better job than those fan channels who chose to ignore several major warning signs by staying silent to curry favour with these cowboys
Sorry, but I think there was many of us everyday fans that have never been on the side of 777, so owing someone gratitude he has single handily saved us is taking it a bit far...

Status
Not open for further replies.