777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took Moshiri 8 months to learn what everyone else on the Planet already knew. His incompetence knows no bounds. How he ever became a billionaire i don't know. Back to square one with 8 months wasted with the only plus point being that we are not being handed over to the bunch of bankrupt fraudsters. Plenty of time for him to find even worse i guess.

"777 Partners is an alternative investment platform that *helps bold entrepreneurs transform visions into enduring value."

"Their estimated annual revenue is £76.6m"
and 'they' have lent us £200m so if 'they' have lent us the equivalent of more than 260% of their own entire income (aside from the billions in 'assets' they claim to 'manage') how could they possibly be bankrupt if nobody knows how much money they haven't got because they never supply accounts?

*So whose roubles have they 'lent' to us?

Run for the hills and hope Custer is on the other side!
It's money from unsuspecting Yank pensioners not rubles, the rubles thing is a bit of a silly shout if it turned out to be that we would be utterly finished and the PL and the government would probably finish us off at the same time.

What happens with the debt if they go bust?

The people who they lent it from originally will want it back.

But given, as their latest lawsuit suggests, they were doubling down on assets and securities it'll be a very long drawn out process. Made even more harder this the loans they have us were technically not secured against anything.

I imagine Everton will be recommended to still make repayments and that money will just go and sit in an account somewhere.

I'd love @chicoazul to start a football finance blog called 'Financial-azul' and scam the Telegraph and Guardian.

I can just see it now: "Azul, a respected Everton blogger and financial expert, has revealed that a back channel has been opened with Newcastle's Saudi owners and that they are sensationally considering quitting the north east club to take on the Merseyside club".
My beloved comrade I so wish I could help you with this kind wish, alas Emperor Elon has taken my free speech away for tweeting I’d like to uppercut his head off.

These tories are quite the hypocrites.

"777 Partners is an alternative investment platform that *helps bold entrepreneurs transform visions into enduring value."

"Their estimated annual revenue is £76.6m"
and 'they' have lent us £200m so if 'they' have lent us the equivalent of more than 260% of their own entire income (aside from the billions in 'assets' they claim to 'manage') how could they possibly be bankrupt if nobody knows how much money they haven't got because they never supply accounts?

*So whose roubles have they 'lent' to us?

Run for the hills and hope Custer is on the other side!
If that is true that seems like a massive “them problem”.

To be fair the esk called it 8 months ago
Esk here on the right tonight.

vblaJN.gif