777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, i mean 777 are not the answer
but there's something very weird going on with Josimar, esk, brown, Auclair. they seem to have been chatting about administration for a while.

Administration is not an option. No one would run the club in to administration for a cheaper price. Makes no sense.

Not sure what their agenda is but they clearly have one.
I don't think people like Auclair have an agenda. His (and Josimars) reporting has predominantly been about 777 rather than specifically Everton. And if there are potential cash flow problems at the club, which could well be a reality given the lending to cover day to day costs, then anyone owed money could hypothetically be the missed payment that sends thing spiralling very quickly.

I'd imagine not every creditor Everton owe money to are interested in buying Everton.

Never have Everton ITKs been at a lower point. It’s clear none of them know anything and they’re now scrapping with each other over how little they all know.

The only thing Moshiri has successfully achieved at Everton is absolutely extinguishing any leaks of any kind. No one knows anything about what’s going on.
Apart from me but I'm not willing to divulge everything I know at this moment in time.

What I can tell you though is at some point in the next few months we'll sell a player or 2 and in the next few months we'll buy a player or two, possibly even loan someone.

You can take all that info to the bank!

I’m sorry but the “Esk” just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows he’s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

What he’s really saying is “I don’t have a bloody clue”, just like all the other self proclaimed experts.

Up until the last month i thought it may be Usmanov pulling strings as a hidden investor. But its so drawn out and unprofessional operationally that i wonder who the investors they had in mind were.

Probably nobody specific - just anybody. They want Everton Football Club as a shiny trinket they can leverage for more lending until they start making profits from their portfolio. They're seemingly chasing losses with credit until they turn those businesses around.

Unfortunately for them they don't seem to be very good at increasing the value of the said businesses. It's akin to the trope of the accountant who puts a company payroll on red in the hope it comes in and they can put the wages back in the bank and keep the winnings.

I don't think people like Auclair have an agenda. His (and Josimars) reporting has predominantly been about 777 rather than specifically Everton. And if there are potential cash flow problems at the club, which could well be a reality given the lending to cover day to day costs, then anyone owed money could hypothetically be the missed payment that sends thing spiralling very quickly.

I'd imagine not every creditor Everton owe money to are interested in buying Everton.
Maybe not but I was just struck by his radio interview months ago where he insisted that administration was a viable option and Everton fans should be open to the idea. He even went on to give Rangers as a good example of how a reset can work. Bonkers stuff.
Either he has a very bad grasp of English football or he has an ulterior motive. I suppose it could be the first.

I’m sorry but the “Esk” just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows he’s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

Always had time for the Esk but let’s have it right, nothing he has said has been true. As soon as we breached 2nd time he said ‘we defo haven’t breached’ turned out that we had, that’s enough for me to ignore what he says in the future.

Apart from me but I'm not willing to divulge everything I know at this moment in time.

What I can tell you though is at some point in the next few months we'll sell a player or 2 and in the next few months we'll buy a player or two, possibly even loan someone.

There's your mistake. Another ITK falls by the wayside :)

Probably nobody specific - just anybody. They want Everton Football Club as a shiny trinket they can leverage for more lending until they start making profits from their portfolio. They're seemingly chasing losses with credit until they turn those businesses around.

Unfortunately for them they don't seem to be very good at increasing the value of the said businesses. It's akin to the trope of the accountant who puts a company payroll on red in the hope it comes in and they can put the wages back in the bank and keep the winnings.
777 are probably going around all the senior care homes getting the residents to sign up or maybe they even own some of those senior care homes. I wouldn’t put it past them.

When we go into next season with the exact same squad as this one you’re gonna look a right tit

Maybe not but I was just struck by his radio interview months ago where he insisted that administration was a viable option and Everton fans should be open to the idea. He even went on to give Rangers as a good example of how a reset can work. Bonkers stuff.
Either he has a very bad grasp of English football or he has an ulterior motive. I suppose it could be the first.
I've only seen a clip of that lately and my take was he was talking about it not being the absolute end of Everton Football Club as an ongoing concern which seemed to be a fear from some of the fanbase or at least a vocal minority. It's open to interpretation I suppose.

From what I've read and heard of Auclair his biggest agendas are the shameless corruption of UEFA, FIFA and other administrative bodies of the game and their absolute comfort in jumping into bed with anyone with money regardless of how it aligns with their 'values'.

Any disdain he has in regards to the 777 takeover I've read or heard about is reserved for how a group of shysters can come in and leverage clubs for their own gain and the hollow gestures such as "Fit and Proper".

I see the esk is up to his old scaremongering on twitter again.

He makes bold statements to put fans in a negative mindset which then only makes our club look even more to toxic to prospective buyers which he then uses to support his original points.

He is creating a self fulfilling prophecy from his little bunker abroad.