777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, apart from the simple fact he doesn’t have the money otherwise he wouldn’t be paying extortionate interest rates or selling before the stadium is finished. He is a desperately trying to recover anything from the deal but the situation is going to be taken out of his hands completely very soon.
Obviously he wants out with what he can get , but does he risk losing the lot by letting administration happen.
I don't think so.
And he is a very wealthy man.

There will be a solution found , but yet again that is solely up to him to accept it.

Not sure it is the end just yet. This might be their final efforts to try and get ownership of Everton.

Hopefully it won't be enough, but I won't get too excited just yet.
"OK you've virtually bankrupted yourselves buying lossmaking businesses with other people's money. My advice is to buy another lossmaking business with other people's money"

In regards to this, I would be less inclined to think that if he dropped the gimmick name and started using his real one to be honest

At the moment he's got a slight veneer of anonymity, which makes me think he can be a bit too free with what he says because it's harder to put a real name against it
I'm sick to the back teeth of both him and the bobble.
Yesterday it was...
In todays Everton news The Esk ponders administration while the bobble informs the fan base of a one year extension for the club captain.
It makes us look so amateur it's unreal.
May as well be jossys giants at this point.