777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know v little about George Downing, but I know a fair bit about Andy Bell (even played footy against him the best part of 20 years ago as the company I worked for had a tie-up with his). Google tells me Downing is worth about £500m. Andy Bell is also a very wealthy man, but I would have thought (given his wealth comes primarily from the sale of his shares and his existing equity in AJ Bell) that he was worth less than Downing. Even between them, I highly doubt they could afford to buy the club - they would need a partner. Having said that, I would be fairly happy to see the pair of them take a stake of some and take board seats as this would give me some comfort that there were people on the board who had our best interests at heart.

Only time I've ever seen Downing's name in the press in an Everton capacity before recently was in the pre-Moshiri days when this happened...

Made up when I read this coz Gerry Cook is a smarmy tosser.

Well that wouldn't be up to them would it ?

Only Moshiri can put us into administration, then he walks away with zilch.
That ain't going to happen.
Is it possible that if those that we owe money to, who also have an interest in purchasing the club (ie MSP?) could call debts in, and effectively force administration if we cannot repay?

Brink of administration.

PSR breaches.

£800m debts.

What else you got Butters?

Things have been horrendous but that’s down to Putin.

I’ll admit he shouldn’t have put all his eggs in one basket but sadly it was a risk worth taking imo.

This butters thing is a bit strange, I hope you get better soon.