777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s essentially a game of chicken between Moshiri and potential investors.

Moshiri needs funds to meet cash calls as he is Everton.

Moshiri also wants a certain price for his shares.

Investors hold the tension, use the need for cash calls and wait for Moshiri to drop his price.

If 777 stop funding in June (I’ve already moved on from them) the music stops and someone has to sit in the funding cash call chair.

Moshiri, could kick the can down the road sell Branthwaite that might get him through to Sep.
Yeah, forget 777 completely. That ship has sailed now.

Is he in a position to play that game? Like you mention, he has a few outs that can delay for a few months in Branthwaite, Pickford and onana but he essentially has no power over this situation anymore (as far as I can tell) in terms of dictating price, the man is absolutely desperate. Does he risk playing silly games and walking away with nothing should the club slip into administration?

Absolutely shambolic it’s come to this. My fear is that any half decent owners wouldn’t touch us anyway now given the crippling debt levels, clowns like R&MF seemingly holding a lot of power too. Will we just end up with a more legit 777?

The accounts don't make for good reading and the new PSR (whatever it's called) puts a limit on spend. Anyone coming in may well cover the debt but then be told they can't spend a great deal on the squad to stay within the expenditure threshold. Anyone looking at that squad knows there's a major rebuild but can't spend the cash they want on it. I'd say there's not many potential owners about who want to pay off £500m of debt and not invest in the squad, which puts their asset at risk of relegation and naff money coming in, in lieu of PL cash.

The benefit for potential investors on limits on spending is that they can try to better manage the squad (not exactly hard to better the past few years) and create a more profitable structure to that if fees being paid start coming down - eventually the new stadium and a better run club will turn fortunes around if they can clear the debt. The problem is more likely from Moshiri wanting a specific amount for his shares and whatever that is will likely be too high for anyone with any kind of sense, the longer they leave it the better the negotiations become for them.

I find it hard to believe no-one is interested, there will be potential buyers out there but they're the kind of people who mostly know when the right time to invest is, that's clearly not now when Moshiri is looking like he's going to be stuck with a club he doesn't want to fund anymore and will be desperate to get out.

Liquidation is selling assets (such as players) i thought? Administration is working on getting a company back to making a profit. Although I'd imagine the same outcome would be what would happen. (Selling players)
If you call in the administrators or being in administration, anything not bolted down is for sale, little notice is made to market value.

The administrators job is to get as much money back for the creditors as possible.... So in the case of administration we`d likely lose all players and the stadium for relative peanuts whilst R&M would take all the securitised property for their loans.

You don`t think we got a pot now!

What do you mean? What about this is bad news exactly? I know you bizarrely expected this takeover to happen, but it was never ever going to realistically.
See its easier to make peace with the bad news sometimes,so when the worst happens it doesn't wind you as much...I find it pretty wise when supporting Everton.

May as well close this thread, these charlatans are done, their seemingly ponzie scheme looks to be falling in on itself!!

Liquidation is selling assets (such as players) i thought? Administration is working on getting a company back to making a profit. Although I'd imagine the same outcome would be what would happen. (Selling players)
I think liquidation they sell literally everything before dissolving the business. So in that case we would cease to exist.

Administration there’s a chance to rescue a business so the administrator manages the assets to allow us to continue. That’s my very basic understanding anyway!

I think liquidation they sell literally everything before dissolving the business. So in that case we would cease to exist.

Administration there’s a chance to rescue a business so the administrator manages the assets to allow us to continue. That’s my very basic understanding anyway!
1715015195267.png

Status
Not open for further replies.