777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is old news. They were asked to do this in 2022 and had zero interest. I know guys who had insight into it and mentioned it here back then.

A lot has changed since then. I guess the price has reduced and the stadium completion coats must now be known. No harm in checking people's positions as it stands.

Ernst Stavro Blofeld could be an option.

I wouldn't be against this. A shark tank with laser beams strapped to their heads will help focus the minds of players and managers into better performance and in contract negotiations.

Can’t believe that in a world of corporate investment Moshiri can’t find a suitable buyer outside of 777 for a PL club with a new state of the art stadium in a vibrant regeneration area in one of the best U.K. cities.

Makes me wonder if FFP has actually dampened the enthusiasm for potential PL buyers as they know they aren’t going to be allowed to do as they wish in buying success.
Yeah, must be FFP.

Couldn't possibly be the 1.4billion pounds of debt we have.

A lot has changed since then. I guess the price has reduced and the stadium completion coats must now be known. No harm in checking people's positions as it stands.

I wouldn't be against this. A shark tank with laser beams strapped to their heads will help focus the minds of players and managers into better performance and in contract negotiations.
Would the Everton ninjas be ok with wearing jump suits?

Can’t believe that in a world of corporate investment Moshiri can’t find a suitable buyer outside of 777 for a PL club with a new state of the art stadium in a vibrant regeneration area in one of the best U.K. cities.

Makes me wonder if FFP has actually dampened the enthusiasm for potential PL buyers as they know they aren’t going to be allowed to do as they wish in buying success.
I believe he can , it's less of an issue of finding a buyer but one who was willing to pay his inflated asking price despite all the debt and uncertainty circulating around the club at that time , 777 weren't deterred because they were planning to shift assets that weren't even theirs and the club would of provided legitimacy for their grift , hopefully the blaring noise of their sketchiness that has been widely established at this point is enough to finally snuff out the takeover and introduce new less problematic suitors

Status
Not open for further replies.