777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We've moved on from transfer weasels chatting wham on the internet to football club ownership weasels chatting wham on the internet.

Do one philippe

1000009603.png

It really seems like good owners are few and far between. You either get someone who will try to enrich themselves in more or less shady ways, or have your club be owned by a dictator/oligarch or something of that kind.

777 feels like a disaster. I’m not in any way an expert in these matters but it seems like they will put the club in even more debt and scavenge the club of its most prized asset - the new stadium. With 777, I fear that we risk becoming tenants in our own stadium and not reap any of the economic benefits.

knowing us they will reject us and give us admin lol
A real possibility.

We can't be trusted to get anything done right.

Spineless Club.

No real board, loans from everywhere, we're drowning.

League know this, and all of this is politics and cartel protectionism, and posturing to avoid independent regulation.

We're done.

Unless there is a serious state backed buyer out there willing to look long term and absorb initial severe debt to clear out all of the leaches, I can't see us surviving.

There will be more deductions and things will get worse.

Not trying to doom monger but this points deduction issue just a trailer for the real thing, the horror film is about to start.

When the deal falls through from 777, and no one else buys us who pays the bills, if Moshiri is done.

I haven't seen anything anywhere that sheds positivity on our future with respect to ownership and our capability to pay the bills.

Administration is coming.

It'll be the fans that will try push back and rally, but the Club should be fighting for everything to try get this historic club the respect it deserves, unfortunately they can't because through their own greed and mismagement they are entirely culpable for our demise.

If someone knows anything positive about Everton Football Club and it's future now is the time to share

A real possibility.

Spineless Club.

League know this, and all of this is politics and cartel protectionism, and posturing to avoid independent regulation.

We're done.

Unless there is a serious state backed buyer out there willing to look long term and absorb initial severe debt to clear out all of the leaches, I can't see us surviving.

Not trying to doom monger but this points deduction issue just a trailer for the real thing, the horror film is about to start.

When the deal falls through from 777, and no one else buys us who pays the bills, if Moshiri is done.

I haven't seen anything anywhere that sheds positivity on our future with respect to ownership and our capability to pay the bills.

It'll be the fans that will try push back and rally, but the Club should be fighting for everything to try get this historic club the respect it deserves, unfortunately they can't because through their own greed and mismagement they are entirely culpable for our demise.

If someone knows anything positive about Everton Football Club and it's future now is the time to share
i was messing mate lol

A real possibility.

Spineless Club.

We're done.

Christ mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.